Skip to content

Ask an Expert What type of golf ball responds best on the green? Bike accessories

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Bike accessories > What type of golf ball responds best on the green?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

wenger007

Apr 13

wenger007 says:

What type of golf ball responds best on the green?

What type of golf ball responds best on the green?
Although hard to believe, I compete in Professional MIni Golf tournaments around the country and was wondering what type of ball would perform best on the green (min golf course lol).[url=http://www.kfcgolf.com/goods-1434-Taylormade+Rocketballz+RBZ+Irons.html][b]Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons[/b][/url] I seem to like balls with a lower compression (Maxfli Noodle, Volvik Crystal) yet after reading up on the design of golf balls, I am not sure that this is the right decision. What type of balls (compression, three piece two piece etc.) would help increase my performance.
Hi. good question. but i think it would be wrong for people to recommend a specific type of a golf ball for you. the matter of fact is, in order to putt at your best, you need to depend on two things. feel and sound. maxfli noodle will feel smoother and a sound thats well... soft? and if you try any of the top flight golf balls, then you will find that it feels hard at impact and the noise it makes is a little louder. the bottomline is, EVERY golf balls feel and sound different. and the conclusion is that EVERY people have their preferences. phil mickelson said he changed his ball from titleist to callaway because he changed his putter. his putter was not very responsive to the contact so he wanted a ball that would make a louder noise at contact. so changing to a callaway ball was part of many other reasons because it slightly felt a little more "firm" so my recommendation is, try all sorts of different balls. take them to the putting green and see which ones feel and sound better. you are the only one that can determine which ball is best for you.[url=http://www.kfcgolf.com/goods-1374-2012+TaylorMade+RocketBallZ+RBZ+Hybrid.html][b]TaylorMade RocketBallZ Rescue[/b][/url] pick the one based on feel and sound. good luck

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 April 2013 08:07)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Wanker007

Everyone knows.....

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

Ladies golf is okay

as seen below:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

1. Golf 1  
  2. Golf 1  
Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Tip 1

How to tee off :smile

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Golf

I remember in my youth, being up to my balls in a deep hole, while being in a bunker on the local course.... :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle