Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow hails Qatar winner Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow hails Qatar winner Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow hails Qatar winner Jorge Lorenzo

British rider Cal Crutchlow has heaped more praise on reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo after the Spaniard’s successful start to the defence of his MotoGP crown in Qatar last weekend. Speaking in Doha last weekend, the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider said Lorenzo does things on Yamaha’s YZR-M1 machine that no other rider can come close to equalling. Crutchlow said not even...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 April 2013 10:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Make your mind up Cal ...

... Style similar to Valentino this year eh? Last year I recall you saying that you had a style similar to Stoner.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

That's right Rev..

..last year like Stoner - this year like Rossi. You've got to hand it to him - he's very adaptable. Class see..

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Poor bloke can't catch a break....no complaints from him and you guys still give him a hiding:)

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Does that mean

Rossi and Stoner have the same style?

The logical conclusion from that is, Stoner would have had two barren years as well had he remained at Ducati.

So now we know, thanks to Cal.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

why does cal

Keep insulting rossi over and over. Its fine to praise jorge but why slam rossi too. Cals style is nothing like rossis except for the fact that they both ride yamahas...rossi is a winner and cal is a whiner...its funny how he keeps trying to associate himself with the real stars....he managed to mention 3 of the four aliens and his similarities to them...maybe he thinks if he kisses jorges ass enough jorge will put a word in for him at yamaha. Im going to be greatly amused as rossi destroys cal on the track this year after cal constantly tries to downplay rossis abilities as average...keep shooting your mouth off cal! You are not an alien...you are just that guy who pops up behind them when their pictures are being taken....

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Bert - try and keep up me old son..

..last year like Stoner - this year like Rossi. 2 different things...he's adapting his style to suit the bike - they do that these racer types..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

VFR..

..Have you just wet the bed again?..

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Who am I?

I'm a little on the wild side, as wild as Stoner. 

I can be aggressive, 'Grrrrr' - like Pedrosa. 

But hey, relax - because I'm smooth. As smooth as butter - like Lorenzo. 

I've got the ambition of Rossi, but none of his ability. 

Please tell me - who am I?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

wait i know iknow benny

Im cal crutchlow!!!! And im the perfect racing machine...i have all the good qualities of the legendary riders and if they would only give me a good bike instead of the parts bin special im forced to ride....then i would be a legend too!!! Good post benny....sums it up PERFECTLY

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Cal is talking too much.

Maybe he forgot what said last year.

Will see next races if he can finish 3rd.

He remind all that want factory bike, maybe if VR stop in 2 years.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle