Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow hails Qatar winner Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow hails Qatar winner Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow hails Qatar winner Jorge Lorenzo

British rider Cal Crutchlow has heaped more praise on reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo after the Spaniard’s successful start to the defence of his MotoGP crown in Qatar last weekend. Speaking in Doha last weekend, the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider said Lorenzo does things on Yamaha’s YZR-M1 machine that no other rider can come close to equalling. Crutchlow said not even...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 April 2013 10:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
george shuttleworth

May 04

Benny your my hero!

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Maybe so George, but that cheap line won't get you into my bed to-night matey.

Reply to this Topic
BackLaneBender

Nov 10

Top drawer rimming by the Honey Badger

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

How many times does Cal expect Rossi to pass him in a race before he concedes actually he might not be two bad on the yam, did someone say he'd won a title(rode it like Jorge?? now that's confusing!) on it,, yep comma but the games moved on serious look correction no actually it hasn't finality the bikes have moved on..

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

All of which makes perfect sense to imperfect people like you Hugey. Now, please can we have the English language version - with sub-titles? You're in danger of catching a Crutchlow with your gobbledygook.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

I`m

shocked at the negative comments about Cal Crutchlow on here. In particular posters constantly complaining about Cal`s constant complaining.
I don`t see Cal as a moaner. When asked about his bike, he says he would like a better one...No Shit!
This would apply to every racer who every chucked a leg over one.
If you ask any rider if they`re happy about the straight line speed, agility, getting the power down etc etc...would you like a works ride?? We all know the answer. Cals no different, and I don`t see him as any better or worse than anyone else in this department.
This is nothing more than a stupid bandwagon some of you lot have decided to jump on, with the exception of the Rev, who just doesn`t like english people at all and even has commented in the past on how un-attractive Cal is! I kid you not.
Of course any interent based thing is going to attract unsavoury, unpleasant characters who you wouldn`t want to associate with normally, but I see otherwise reasonable people on here who have jumped on this particular bandwagon for some reason and I`m at a loss to understand why.
Ducati aside, after the 2 Hondas and 2 works Yams....came Cal. What the hell do you want?
The lads trying hard as are all the rest of the guys who line up.
Give him some slack why don`t you? :mad:

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Oh...

He made a mistake braking from 200mph at turn one on Sunday and ran wide. This does not make him a child murderer.
Get a bleeding grip!!! :mad:

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

Dani Pedrosa ride aggressively?  Comments like that are a dead giveaway that someone is talking bullshit.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I'm hopping on your bandwagon Cheeky..

..it's a much nicer place to be than on the other, err, bandwagon!..

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Cheeky ...

... what's with the squinty little faces?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices