Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha boss: Jorge Lorenzo a ‘winning machine’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha boss: Jorge Lorenzo a ‘winning machine’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha boss: Jorge Lorenzo a ‘winning machine’

Yamaha boss Lin Jarvis reckons reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo is a ‘winning machine’ after the Spaniard’s brilliant start to the defence of his crown in Qatar last weekend. The 25-year-old recorded an emphatic start-to-finish victory at the Losail International Circuit to make the perfect start to his bid for a third premier class crown. Lorenzo was never in any danger of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 April 2013 10:48)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Jarvis kown that JL is his bet for championship and VR for more sales.

The future of Yamaha is JL.The past is VR.This is the reality.

Reply to this Topic
HornsFan420

Apr 13

HornsFan420 says:

Glm7354, You are aware that for many laps VR46 was running 1.55's and JL99 was running 1.56's right? If Rossi wasn't brazen early on the Cal pass attempt, he would have beat Jorge... If you saw the jubilation on Lin Jarvis face and saw him come to Rossi in the winners circle and say "Welcome Back with the largest smile on his face I have ever seen, you'd know the comments in this article by Jarvis are only to keep Jorge from feeling Inferior. Not taking away from Lorenzo, he is extremely talented...but Rossi has a chip on his shoulder from the Ducati experience....and you almost always count on the bloke who has a chip on his shoulder... =)

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Yes Mr Jarvis Jorge is a winning machine but if Rossi hadn't fecked up his qualifying it would have been interesting and the lap times #46 put in doing 1:55s proves it.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

gimp7354

your at it again with your moronic comments
I suspect you are really one of the previous morons like motoprick.
As I said before try to think before you type.
It would make more sense to say MM was the future.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Jarvis

can't go wrong with JL & VR. Rossi's back and he's on it, he knows this is his best chance for a title challenge, he's got the pace on that Yam, and the best racing skills on the planet, and IMO a good chance of pulling it off this year.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

The last time Rossi came 2nd the gap was much smaller... only 4 secs back from JL then I beileve... & that was with Rossi on a Ducati... this time JL held them at 7.2 until he slowed on the last lap... JL had him exactly where he could manage it... if he'd closed the gap he'd have up his pace. He is a machine & he rode a very comfortable race.

Reply to this Topic
mezzer

Jul 11

mezzer says:

The thing is......

1. Lorenzo didnt feck up his qualifying

2. Lorenzo didnt have to keep pushing, he was controlling the race

3. Rossi wants to loose that "chip on his shoulder" if the first few laps are anything to go by, he was like a club racer trying to get past Dovi, I couldnt believe his daft passing attempts.

4. Lorenzo is consistant, consistancy wins titles

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

pennyderosa

MM is Honda's future and JL is Yamaha's future.

And why are you so m..l..k...s?

The opinion is like noise, everybody has one.

I don't understand why all must curtsey to rossi like you.

relaxation a bit

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Stoner

Would have won this race.fact

Reply to this Topic
Danny456D

Nov 12

Danny456D says:

But...

What happens when Rossi inevitably doesn't bugger up his qualfying and starts on the front row with Lorenzo. I can't see JL running away with it. It's one thing to get a clear lead and run away with it, but not when someones throwing a spanner in the works at every corner, which Rossi will. Same as Stoner was, good at running away, but not good at scrapping, just look at most confrontations between rossi and JL, i can't recall any proper scraps that didn't result in VR beating him, and now hes hungrier than ever to beat him.

Good show by all though.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices