Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha boss: Jorge Lorenzo a ‘winning machine’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha boss: Jorge Lorenzo a ‘winning machine’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha boss: Jorge Lorenzo a ‘winning machine’

Yamaha boss Lin Jarvis reckons reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo is a ‘winning machine’ after the Spaniard’s brilliant start to the defence of his crown in Qatar last weekend. The 25-year-old recorded an emphatic start-to-finish victory at the Losail International Circuit to make the perfect start to his bid for a third premier class crown. Lorenzo was never in any danger of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 April 2013 10:48)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

ratty

make me then sewer germ!!

i have an opinion you dont like it then take your own advise but to the dole q i suspect.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

stoner

you just know all these results this season are affected by his non presence on ths grid,its the only reason why rossi is in the spotlight again, yamaha would have paid triple to have him on their machine, and honda just so desperate and still would give him dp ride right this second, you cant take away what stoner has done for the sport and ducati for that matter, and showing dani how easy it was to win a championship and rossi too he wont ever fade in these forums. amen. respect to all racers. and f you to the haters.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

hugelean

Rossi has been miles off qualifying pace for 2yrs...how come he didn't come through the field to take the win from 11th on the grid?.....u seriously think stoner left because rossi was getting back on a yamaha?.....that's one dumb statement

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

A convenient perspective for you

El Diablo, since you don't appear to have any arguments, with argumentum as hominem your first (and only) resort.

Without  getting into hackneyed English (and hence in your case inappropriate) proverbs, I could say exactly the same concerning your attitude to Valentino Rossi. I at least recognise the possibility of my own bias, and arguing/constructing and deconstructing arguments is the game for me, without resiling at all from being a full-on Stoner fan.   

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Simon the duke and the yam are not the same, that's a basic principle of motopg. Once you've got that under control give me a buzz we'll talk further..

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Diablo

You're a tiresome wretch and your arguments are about as solid as the bile you talk. VR is the goat because he has won more championships? More than who?

Newsflash for you although it's old news for everyone else. There is another rider who has won slightly more. The same rider that won 7 consecutive tiles, won both 350 and 500 titles in the same year more than once, many TT victories and if you want some more trivia, I believe he raced both Yamaha and MV in one season, won the first 2-stroke championship in 500 and there are probably more.

VR will never ever display the versatility that will match those kind of achievements. Not that it means anything as VR is still one hell of a rider, but it does suggest that you once and for all shut the fuck up with this goat shit, you boring juvenile prick.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

ring ring

The chances of stoner being scared of rossi getting back on a yam was nil......he beat him plenty of times riding the duke he'd have beat him plenty of times riding the honda.....that's unless they change the tires mid season to help rossi or add weight just before the season for no reason to help rossi....and none of it helped him on the duke cos he was absolutely shit on it

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

and lest forget

End of 2009 when vale and fatboy were saying how good the duke was when stoner was riding it, and it only needed a few tweaks to win the championship...again

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Let's just remind ourselves..Stoner got beaten by a team mate who has never won the title last year.

He came 4th two years on the trot at Ducati after begging for the catastrophic POS CF bike..which will never see the light of day again. Nor will it's designer who Casey really rates as a race boss..haha.

Ouside his two(of 7) stellar seasons in which he won well over half his much touted tally of race wins, he was no better than Pedrosa..which explains why he lost to him on the same bike over a full season of racing.

You can construct, de-construct then re-construct as much as it tickles your fancy..but he's gone. Turned tail and fked off in a huff..and next to nobody missed him or murmered a word.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

wosi

Nobody will be missed...I don't care who is racing as long as it's good....and it aint been good really ever.......what's happens is u get the odd great race and the rest is just dull.....can anyone name 9 edge of the seat races in a 18 race season.....I can't,and I don't care what they are like as a person....that's sad celebrity shit for people with no life

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices