Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha boss: Jorge Lorenzo a ‘winning machine’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha boss: Jorge Lorenzo a ‘winning machine’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha boss: Jorge Lorenzo a ‘winning machine’

Yamaha boss Lin Jarvis reckons reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo is a ‘winning machine’ after the Spaniard’s brilliant start to the defence of his crown in Qatar last weekend. The 25-year-old recorded an emphatic start-to-finish victory at the Losail International Circuit to make the perfect start to his bid for a third premier class crown. Lorenzo was never in any danger of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 April 2013 10:48)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Won't be missed Wosi?

You're clearly missing him as your return from recent leave sees you mentioning him regularly....

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

wosi

U know full well if stoner had not crashed, which they are all on the verge of every race he would have won the championship or come 2nd to lorenzo, even with fuk end splitarse putting weight on the bikes to upset the honda as much as possible.....the chances are if the rules had not been messed with yet again stoner would have been on it the same as 2011, I'm not saying he'd have won the championship but it would have been pretty likely......I hope rossi can do it this year simply because lorenzo is so fukin boring to watch......

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Ago wasn't even in the same ball park as Rossi, relies almost entirely on scooter wins when he was the only one with an engine fitted..and he still didn't win all of them Fact.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

wosi

Lets just remind ourselves of the time when michelin made tyres specifically for rossi in his stellar period.....there was A, B and overnight rossi grade.....for his miracle run to the front on sunday.......when the control tyre rule came in his win rate fell through the floor and so did his title wins......

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Hugelean

Sorry, but the stats say it all, you can't argue with the numbers - no-one will repeat them. Therefore GOAT.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

ago

his equipment was so superior it was laughable.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Purist horseshit son..

That's all well and good Simon..very noble.

..but in reality, we all have favourites for a multitude of different reasons. Some more valid than others depending on your perspective. Human nature Pal.

There's little doubt fans were anticipating a good season before Qatar, Sunday delivered a great start. There are so many sub-pots to be sorted out, it's facinating for the hard core. Hopefully the action will continue on track too.

The racing cannot be any worse than it has been the last 2 years, IMO..let's hope Rossi being back on a good bike and young Marquez will look after that.

1000fps slo-mo of Stoner supposedly drifting when he's not..don't really do it for me.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

lol wosi

I love watching rossi race and loved watching stoner too....I really hope rossi can take it to lorenzo this year

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Simon

Ago

Level of his equipment is irrelevant. Whatever it was he made best use of it. His achievements will not be surpassed and no Motogp rider will ride the TT again, let alone win it about a dozen times.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

level of equipment irrelevent?

I don't think so......then the gap was monumental

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool