Skip to content

Discuss This Swansea Harley-Davidson launches this weekend General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Swansea Harley-Davidson launches this weekend

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Swansea Harley-Davidson launches this weekend

The valleys are alive with the sound of Harleys, thanks to a brand new dealership. Hog fans in Wales can look forward to an exciting start to the summer as the country welcomes its first ever Harley dealership – Swansea Harley-Davidson, which opens for business this month with an invite to the region’s motorcyclists to help celebrate the official dealer launch...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 April 2013 16:32)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bushytale

Apr 13

bushytale says:

Swanse HD

Stockport HD opened and closed. How long will Swansea stay open for untill it too closes ?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Stay away

You'll catch the measles lol

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I feel that anyone Brave enough to invest so much into a venture such as this, deserves to make a success out of it. The bigger worry would be the short season this year.....bloody weather.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

HD are actually doing pretty well

They've been shifting more bikes than Suzuki, over the winter! I think we can work out what the margins will be like. I may even be a bit... Sportster Curious.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Here in the US

For the price of a H-D Sportster 883 Iron, one can get a Star Bolt or a Triumph Speedmaster, both of which have better ride, brakes, and handling.  But they do not come with membership in the Harley-Davidson Lifestyle™, whichto many is more important than how the bike works.

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

HD in leek land

oh my word ,, that means  "Ginger headed Gay midgets" riding HD Fat boy-oes around wet and rainy sheep.Sha%%^*g taff-land.  GIVE ME A SPANNER!

Reply to this Topic
LoneStarWriter

Apr 13

If you are one of those people who think sports bikes are all there is then no amount of debate will convince you but if you're open minded and a real biker who rides for no other reason than to just ride then you'll understand that no matter what you ride it's the same wind in everyones face.

As far as Cruiser Bikes go, even though it costs more, once you ride a Harley you'll never want to ride anything else.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices