Go to most recent reply

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

THE slippiest bit of road on earth

..either that, or those spectators greased it?  :dopeyhmmmm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7MghWIlUhs

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 April 2013 20:19)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

get yerself over

there fester you could get some good photos when they fall off even take a few when they are stuck underneath the bike,then sound as if you cared and pop em on here, just like a few years ago when paul came off in scotland, i when they are being put in the ambulance you could always say  i could have told it was slippy at that spot, no wriggling this is a factual account from paul spencer, and no amount of hand wringing will make anyone believe other wise , yip just one sick puppy.

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

feck

not half.......................i have to say thats my worst fear.......:wacko: when the front end just lets go................you got half a chance with the rear:shock:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

babyrocket

in fairness paul knew the risks and took his chances trying to keep up with guys that know the road like the back of their hand..................as for his pics..................well ok there have been times i thought put the camera down but after the event he has good documentation of a bad experience and does not cover it up..............from si, glen, sky and himself being down the road............he does not hide what happens when it all goes a bit pete tong................in my humble opinion a true picture of what biking is all about............good or bad:wacko::wink:

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Well, not only does he enjoy.........

Cyber-bullying vulnerable young ladies but he also has a fetish for bikers blood & guts getting splattered all over the road.

Kamflabby, old bean, you are a strange one.

I guess you sit drooling over Holby City, yes?

Reply to this Topic
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

Oh look

The wittiest Triumph Trophy expert on the forum. :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

ally

now if only he could be as reasonable and measured in his answers then there would never be a problem on here from most of the dissenters, its his whole manner and attitude that singles him out as the big i am, just wish he had your clarity and brevity oh and a proper sense of humour.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

BR

'fester you could get some good photos when they fall off even take a few when they are stuck underneath the bike,then sound as if you cared and pop em on here, just like a few years ago when paul came off in scotland, i when they are being put in the ambulance you could always say  i could have told it was slippy at that spot, no wriggling this is a factual account from paul spencer, and no amount of hand wringing will make anyone believe other wise , yip just one sick puppy.'

You really are a tedious boring arse ....how many times are you going to bring this bullshit up?

It happened years ago ..you weren't even there..so you know f*ck all about it. :dopeyhmmmm:

I was...as well as plenty of others..and we know the facts.

The fact is Paul was never 'stuck under his bike'..he wasn't even lying in the road..I checked he was ok, talking and with no serious injuries, before I got my camera out ..we waited with him for over and hour whilst we waited for recovery ..so I whiled away some time taking pics..he was smiling and talking whilst I did ....so get over it you big girl's blouse. :winkie:

As for being a 'sick puppy'.....I'm not the one who was singing Fred West's praises recently and having him as my avatar. :winkie: 

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Krismus shitpants ..

..(or are you just another one of BR's fake accounts?..it's looking more and more likely :winkie:)

'but he also has a fetish for bikers blood & guts getting splattered all over the road.'

You obviously haven't watched the vid, - have you?

Pillock. :tongue: 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

oh and i

forgot

one bit ,condescending twat along with his many very sick tendencies. as for not being there, actually conversing with the man himself is more than enough truth for me, say what you like porky he cant/wont speak on here because you and you ilks contribution in getting him booted, and i suppose this isnt true either, and i was there at that juncture.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

oh

ffs here we go again, nah wrong mate, im not at all that pc savvy, unlike you ol porky, you have more user names than anybody on here[ captain birdseye ring any bells.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices