Skip to content

Discuss This First five races pivotal, says Jorge Lorenzo’s boss MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > First five races pivotal, says Jorge Lorenzo’s boss

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

First five races pivotal, says Jorge Lorenzo’s boss

Jorge Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha boss Wilco Zeelenberg believes the first five races of 2013 are going to be pivotal to understand who the main contenders will be for this year’s MotoGP world championship. Lorenzo made the perfect start to the defence of his world title in Qatar last weekend when he dominated the season opening clash at the Losail International...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 April 2013 09:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

All Yamaha affair

Lot of attention on Yamaha at present with Mm leading the Honda charge, have to admit even as the season progresses all the m1's are gonna be mixing it with the rest as its such a pod package. Not saying the titles in the bag but I'm feeling Jorge and Rossi will battle for the title, unless either men get a serious injury.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

All Yamaha affair

Lot of attention on Yamaha at present with Mm leading the Honda charge, have to admit even as the season progresses all the m1's are gonna be mixing it with the rest as its such a pod package. Not saying the titles in the bag but I'm feeling Jorge and Rossi will battle for the title, unless either men get a serious injury.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Understudy to a Goat?

I presume you're talking about the current world nr.6. Wosi. Very difficult to see Lorenzo learning anything from said petulant nr.6 who didn't speak to Jorge, had a garage wall erected and a data sharing ban instigated such was his fear of Lorenzo. 

Hardlylean is right (did I just say that?) I was referring in the main to Jorge's full tank testing. His ability to go hard from the off and break the majority of the field early is one of his strongest suites. Cal supposedly was going to address this deficiency of his this year. Let's see shall we.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Such a bitter hollow man

Your hate and bitterness for Rossi makes you look a fool Nostro. We all know of Rossi's weakness's faults etc but so what? King Jorge is the man to beat now and has been for afew years. He does'nt need the best bike like your favorite Pedrosa to win. If you believe the things you say about Rossi TAKE THE BET!!!! No balls have you. Rossi's performance in the first race showed he will be in the fight for the podiums all years and theres only his team mate with the class + experience to really worry about

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Give Cal some credit Nostro - he set his fastest race lap (1:55.804) on Lap 2 with a full fuel load.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

''Fisherman's Friend'' is my strongest sweet Nostro.  (if you know what they are in NZ)

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Jorge and Rossi duke it out for the title nah I think it will be a three way fight with Marquez in the mix IMO.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

All four works riders

Are in with a good shout this season Elbowz, it just old Nostrocoward who cant admit it. Should be a great season, but IMO Lorenzo with win it again.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Don't be silly Nostro..

..You telling me that as a 20 yr old rookie team mate to Rossi, Jorge learnt nothing from him?..that he knew it all, a bit like you?

You've given an example yourself..full tank testing for the race.

Lorenzo is not the most technically minded rider, he's learnt how to pactice/test and set his bike up from Rossi.

Then there's the bulletproof mental approach, the professionalism, how to deal with the media..

Your dislike of all things Yellow has clouded a once bright mind, and you're starting to look an amateur trying to defend the indefensible.

Rossi is back Pal..get used to it.  

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flowersofmanc

User's Badge

flowersofmanc says

Lets see Jorge on the Ducati - we will see how good he is then. Well give him the same bike as casey had in 2007 and he will also win the world title.!! Because after 2007 even casey couldn't handle the duc. And look the riders in DUCATI. Casey always sick, rossi join and looks 10 years older, dovi at ducati and ive seen pics he looks sick as hell. all riders getting sick there. its like a virus,

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle