Skip to content

Discuss This Jerry Burgess: We need to improve to challenge Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerry Burgess: We need to improve to challenge Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jerry Burgess: We need to improve to challenge Jorge Lorenzo

Valentino Rossi’s crew chief Jerry Burgess believes Jorge Lorenzo’s dominant victory in the opening MotoGP round in Qatar last Sunday was proof of how much Rossi has to improve to consistently battle with the Spaniard for victories in 2013. Lorenzo might have made the perfect start to the defence of his crown with a runaway success at the Losail International Circuit,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 April 2013 09:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Rev

Without a doubt, Lorenzo could of gone quicker at the end, if he was pushed. But he was pushing at the start of the race and Rossi wasn't that far of that pace, well, not that far so JB has to be worried.

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Bennytherev

You are absolutly right.

If...

If...

If...

If my gramamma had bollock's she will been granfdather...

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

@Firebird.

Yes the last lap was Rossi's fastest lap 5.590s from the winner.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

cal

did any one else see the falsh headline that cal was going to argentina? went to a dead link!

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

cal

did any one else see the falsh headline that cal was going to argentina? went to a dead link!

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

Smart Black Mamba

Jorge was smart, he pull out a string of laps, breaking his opponents, had plenty of time between them and i quess also saved the engine by dropping the pace. and still walked away.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

4X4

Four bikes capable of claiming the laurels come seasons end (2xRepsol Honda's vs 2x Factory Yamaha M1's). 4 riders equipped with them. Same old,same old year in and year out.

Once George had cleared out in Qatar,I never paid much attention to the race. It was a foregone and GONE conclusion.

JB is probably about right, about as right as he was about 80 seconds back. At least the 80 seconds is within the framework of familiar machinery and the Qatar result within the framework of a happy hunting ground on said familiar machinery.

Austin next weekend will have me more rivited to the screen. With the exception of 5 riders having turned a lap in anger on a GP prototype at this newbie,it will be interesting. Again,foregone conclusion,it will be business as usual up front between blue and orange. Placings 5 through 10 is what I hope we get a lot of footage of.

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

rocket...

He could go first in ducati . saw the situation and then open his big mouth.]

Not first open mouth and .... after two years take his bollocks on his  hand and came back.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Is

Gim Motoking?
I hope so. Just so`s there aren`t two of them!

Reply to this Topic
666ghostrider666

Aug 12

Mmm

I reckon your right cheeky motodick for sure As far as four bikes bootlegger yeah your right It is a poor state of affairs and the CRT's are not the answer Just a bad idea, BMW aprillia kwak n Suzuki really need persuading To get involved and scrap the CRT's There shit

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices