You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > C U Next Tuesday

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

C U Next Tuesday

Well it was a rather nice day today so I headed out and about for a while. Decided to pop up Westgate Hill....

....do you know, there's some wanker riding around Newcastle on a Pan European done up to look like a plod's bike. He's wearing hi-viz and even his white helmet has had trim added to make it look like a plod's helmet. He appeared to be deliberately riding hesitantly and slowly to try to piss off other road users. What a cunt.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 April 2013 17:35)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zanderh

Aug 12

zanderh says:

Westgate Hill?

One of my friends has a CBF500 with bikini fairing & full panniers; got some company in Nottingham to apply red & blue pattern stickers onto it to "make it more visible". Entirely legal but still a bit dubious! :-P Still, makes people look twice when they go speeding past on the motorway & nearly every copper he goes past nods at him as well.

image1361344445024541.jpg

Nothing wrong with it, unless you ride like a dick (which sounds like this guy was doing). Where abouts on the Hill did you see this guy? Don't think I've seen him around Newcastle at all...

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Why if you ride a bike

would you remotely want to resemble plod :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

zander

nah, it was worse than that. it was a white bike with plenty of plod style stickers. it even had a light on although on closer inspection it was clear rather than blue. it was only when close enough to see it 's age was it more obviously a pretender

Reply to this Topic
zanderh

Aug 12

zanderh says:

Depending

on the colours it could well be illegal. I think Red & Blue are the only colours that you CAN legally use (as all others are taken by other forces).

Quick pic of the back of it and drop it off at the nearest station ;-)

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

i had

precisely the same thought preunit. he actually seemed to be revelling in it - the sad cunt

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

zander

it was certainly intended to deceive. the irony of landing the twat in the shit is quite appealing

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

zanderh....

you might like to advise him the idea is to attach the chain to something solid ! :huh::unsure:

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Twas probably

krispydickweed. Wanker!
That's if he's got a bike.:lol::lol::lol::tongue:

Reply to this Topic
zanderh

Aug 12

zanderh says:

stevebaldy

Hah - well spotted! I believe he has better chain-skills now - that picture was from a fair while ago... At least I hope he has, anyway. Then again, who would attempt to nick a police-a-like bike? 

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

IAM

wanna be................some are cool................others will follow to the letter and dress as if they got powers to enforce..............in my opinion why bother...................a wee matiz will give them similar performance:wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices