Skip to content

Discuss This WSB Aragon Race 1: Davies scorches to victory after Laverty and Sykes DNFs World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB Aragon Race 1: Davies scorches to victory after Laverty and Sykes DNFs

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

WSB Aragon Race 1: Davies scorches to victory after Laverty and Sykes DNFs

Welshman Chaz Davies scorched to his debut BMW win in the first WSB race at Motorland aragon after DNFs handed him the lead early on. Eugene Laverty lead off the line, with Davies passing Tom Sykes on the second lap to take second. However, Laverty was cursed with electrical problems, sitting up then retiring on lap four with electrical problems. Shockingly,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 April 2013 12:14)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I missed it I guess I don't get the chance to watch WSBK when others are around disappointed for Sykes and Laverty hope they bounce back in race two.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Woohoo! Ive got Guintoli and Davies on my FRR team

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Nice ride by the Chazmeister - shame about the anthem.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Chaz is kicking some ass in Aragon! Im verry impressed! Casey must have a smile on his face down under seeing his mate do so well.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

... and again in race 2 by Chaz. Still the same dreary anthem though - are simple folk still hoping that the Welsh class themselves as British? Maybe hope to grab a slice of the Welsh coolness pie into the bargin? Good ride in race 2 by Sykes, but he's like Cal - fast over a lap and little else whereas Giuliano excites. Hard luck Laverty. The drinks are on me!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

REV

what in HELL  are you talking about that comment is just inane drivel

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Oh, c'mon moany 100 ...

... get a fucking grip son. You've just seen Britain's finest MotoGP hope in action - but you still can't see it!

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Chaz

I think he'd have won if the others hadn't had problems , no beating him today  i reckon . Remember not to feed the troll chaps

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices