Skip to content

Discuss This WSB Aragon Race 2: Davies dominates in Aragon World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB Aragon Race 2: Davies dominates in Aragon

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

WSB Aragon Race 2: Davies dominates in Aragon

Chaz Davies dominated race two at Aragon to complete a perfect weekend, walking away with a full complement of 50 points and establishing himself as a championship contender. The race start was delayed when Jules Cluzel had problems on the line, forcing his bike off the grid and leading to a second warm-up lap. Eugene Laverty led away from the line before...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 April 2013 15:31)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

ColonelClaw ...

... you're right of course about Laverty, but he's not exactly on a top ride is he? My point was made when looking at Redding, Smith, Espagaro, Marquez, Iannone, Bradl, etc. IMO, these are the young guns who will take the top rides and there's going to be very little left-over after that - other than proddy Honda's or the odd FTR/Yamaha. Nah. Chaz is better-off where he is - in WSBK he's a factory BMW rider with a real chance of winning.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Rev

You're encouraging me to be picky now !!  In the BSB thread Shakey is referred to as the ''most winningest'' rider and is also referred to as Shakey Bryne !  That along with Loews !!   Think I'll offer my services as a proof reader.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Ha ha Saturn!! MCN have never been able to attract quality staff - until now perhaps? Good luck with the job application!

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Chaz whoops Ass(en)

Getting the title ready for the next race - Chaz is a class act.

MotoGP a step too far?
Well Stoner and chaz are longtime buddies, so maybe a word from the Aussie boy and Mr D could secure a customer Honda for 2014 if he produces the goods in WSBK this year.

Reply to this Topic
red123

Mar 04

red123 says:

Chaz

Exelent work Chaz i think you would of been up there weather or not there had been dnf s

Reply to this Topic
red123

Mar 04

red123 says:

Chaz

Exelent work Chaz i think you would of been up there weather or not there had been dnf s

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices