Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies weeks away from 100% shoulder strength MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies weeks away from 100% shoulder strength

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies weeks away from 100% shoulder strength

Ben Spies fears his recovering right shoulder injury won’t be back to 100% strength until early next month when the MotoGP world championship’s European campaign kicks off in Jerez. The Texan suffered a serious shoulder injury almost six months ago when he crashed out of a rain-lashed Sepang race in Malaysia. Movement is not an issue but strength remains a major problem...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 April 2013 10:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

GYTR ...

... whatever happened to your Mary Spies/ Tom Houseworth Conspiracy Theory?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

ben.....

Should have sex with his mum in the pit garage live during qualifying, while wearing his helmet and leathers round his knees....and rename the team 'proshag ducati'...that should kickstart them both back on track to winning ways......or not

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Rev that conspiracy theory dismissed.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

ElDiablo ...

... "I followed Spies declarations through the Internet and his Twiter account."

Hahaha. To be fair, I didn't expect much from you and you didn't disappoint. 

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

ElDiablo ...

... "Maybe you should quit wanking watching Tacher's funeral on BBC..." 

Hahaha. You know as much about politics as you do about Spies. Zilch.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

hmmm....

To state the obvious - Ben needs a few confident incident free rides over the next few races to put him back up there (as Alex said below - he's still fast).  Agreed, he's had a lot of bad luck that's shook him in 2012 (Hollywood indeed).  But there's less pressure with the Duke now....  I just hope he doesn't push himself too hard this weekend and injure himself tyring to prove something  Keep it upright, put some rigging tape over mom's mouth (or better still, leave her in the pub) and bloody enjoy yourself mate!

ElDibs.  The rev is right - he left Yamaha of his own accord - and you know what... who can blame him?   

Spies and Crutchlow to Suzuki in 2014?... not unthinkable.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

If Suzuki come back with a competative bike that wouldn't be that bad a team but if they are coming in the back door with a latin team it could well be a double shot of Espargaró, that would be bloody marvelous.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

ElDiablo ...

... fair play to you - you're nothing if not consistently wrong. Hahaha

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Shoulder strength

Having under gone surgery to my left shoulder some years ago due to rotator cuff injury I can state that it takes a great deal of time for the strength to return to a similar level however it never fully recovers. With this first hand knowledge I don't believe that there are any excuses being put forward by Ben, but like everything else in life you have to have experienced the problem before you can understand it. I wonder how many of those on here who are making sweeping statements would cope in the same circumstances.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices