Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo boss: Tough to repeat Qatar 1-2 in Texas MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo boss: Tough to repeat Qatar 1-2 in Texas

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo boss: Tough to repeat Qatar 1-2 in Texas

Jorge Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha boss Wilco Zeelenberg believes it will be a tough mission to repeat the Japanese factory’s stunning 1-2 in the season’s opening race in Qatar when the world championship resumes in Texas this weekend. Lorenzo stormed to a brilliant win at the floodlit Losail International Circuit and Valentino Rossi’s thrilling surge from seventh to second made it a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 April 2013 16:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

VALE WILL WIN..

Well since i am the only one so far writing....might as well say that rossi might suck during practice and qp but he will smash every one during the race like he did in Qatar.. thats all folks....

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

If Factory Yamaha get 3rd and 4th behind Repsol here, supposedly after 2 Honda tracks, they will be happy.

Going back to Europe in front will be a bonus..

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Texas

Οne Honda will win (if MM stay calm and don't make mistakes maybe win) and second will be JL.Third  the other Honda.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I suspect they were totally different approaches in the lone star state. Honda went for a full on test. The yam guys seemed to have half a mind on their individual party arrangements afterwards and took only one bike.. We can only guess if the top 3 were pushing but I suspect MM was.. Track condition is also important, they'll be a lot more rubber down this weekend than there was with the test, that may help the yams in the twisty bits.. ps still don't understand why the yam had better grip at Qatar?? The honda still looked quicker out of the corners but th e yam should have lost a little of it's cornering prowess, unless of course the honda is actually a lot quicker on tracks with better grip... I suspect Rossi or Jorge would have won on it.. Perhaps Nostro could tell us without mentioning any riders??? WDYT Nostro?? about the yam in the sand..

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Psssst ...

... word on the street is Honda 1,2 & 3.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Could actually see a Honda fightback here IMO power against agility great to see another Yamaha 1-2 again like in Qatar last time out.

Reply to this Topic
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

Lorenzo will be fighting for the win

Not saying he will win, but he`ll most def be in the mix, even if Honda do have an advantage here, which has yet to be confirmed.

Reply to this Topic
dred0

Oct 09

dred0 says:

Only a fool..

would write off the Yamaha for a win (Jl or Rossi), but I think a 1-2 is not impossible just improbable. Difficult to pick winners and losers here, mainly because it's a new track. I suspect it will be between Jl and Dani with MM and Rossi fighting over the spoils. Rossi will need to get a better grid position as he does not fair well at new tracks, I reckon if Dani gets off the line as we know he can the race will be his..

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

can't help but think...

...Marquez will take his first MotoGP victory in Austin.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

dred0

'suspect it will be between Jl and Dani with MM and Rossi'

Yes you're right there, very insightful.

Me? I don't care who wins. :smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices