Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo boss: Tough to repeat Qatar 1-2 in Texas MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo boss: Tough to repeat Qatar 1-2 in Texas

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo boss: Tough to repeat Qatar 1-2 in Texas

Jorge Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha boss Wilco Zeelenberg believes it will be a tough mission to repeat the Japanese factory’s stunning 1-2 in the season’s opening race in Qatar when the world championship resumes in Texas this weekend. Lorenzo stormed to a brilliant win at the floodlit Losail International Circuit and Valentino Rossi’s thrilling surge from seventh to second made it a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 April 2013 16:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Ah CHR..

My view of Marquez isn't because he's reckless but the learning curve of the Premier Class.  He's entitled to have an off... He's gonna be nervou again but I don't believe it will be an incident other than himself if he does (safely of course).  Think of Lorenzo's introduction back in 08.  I'd rather MM (and everyone else) stayed on and continued this delightful spectacle that's just been born though...  imagine dicing with Rosi for the 3rd step?  Awesome... as for Cal - something says this could be his night.  At worse batling with Bradl for 5th (who I said would be on podium by Le Mans)...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Shawno..

..save yours Pal.

Cal is @ 17.0 to top qualifying and 23.0 for the race..but at less than a sixth of the odds for a place - 3.0 & 3.5 respectively - and bearing in mind he's never seen the gaff, you may want to down grade the cans of Senorita beater to a couple of 2 litre bottle's of White lightning?

Co-op is good..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Cal will beat Bradl

I reckon. Bradl's kicked off this year like he finished last, on the deck, so he'll want to bring it home this time. Three DNFs in a row doesn't look good.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

A win for Honda

The Admiral, Marquez and Bradl have the most track time at COtA so you'd think one of 'em would be a shoe-in for the top step. I suspect there will be drama of some sort in the US this weekend so I wouldn't be surprised to see an upside down result, Marquez's first win perhaps?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Crikey..

Lost Son returns home..welcome back Jamie.

Not sure about the new avatar though Pal..or is that your idea of standing a bike up in the fat part?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Everyone be nice to Jamie..

..he's a sensitive old soul.. welcome back handsome!..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Ah Shawno..

..just yanking your plums. xx

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Jamie, it's worth a punt..

..on Marquez I reckon. He's confident, now knows he can run with the big boys and his bike is fast. Could be the death knell for Pedrosa if he's beaten by the young upstart again though. It's hard to see beyond a Repsol one two...

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Plums 'yanked'.,, (was that 2nd pun intentional?) ;-)

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

I reckon

if Bradley rides Jenna on Sunday, he'll definitely cum first, what's the odds, it's only his 2nd ride.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices