You are in... Forums > General > General > Jordan Bikes Leeds

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Jordan Bikes Leeds

Just wondering if anyone has bought a bike from here or used them at all? Been looking at buying a bike from them and just wondering if there are any warnings I should heed.

Interestingly they seem genuinely proud of their aftersales service with 6 months warranty on all bikes (upgradeable to two years rather reasonably) and offer a 7 days / 300 miles different bike scheme whereby they'll help you onto a different bike if you don't like the one you've chosen for no extra fee (I assume the difference in cost you pay).

They also sell quite a few bikes that aren't mint or have had a paint job that could be hiding something, etc as seen at dirt cheap prices with no warranty or finance deals.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 April 2013 20:12)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Coolios

cheers. The salesman was pretty down to earth with me as well.

I am now jealous though that you have a K5 Gixxer 1000...

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

What

ya seen Phil...  ? :smile

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Seen

a GSX650F - there are a few around so taking my time. One has had the rear tyre either run until the canvas is nearly through or been thrashed there so I'm unsure buuuut it does mean he throws in a set of new tyres which I'd make sure are Road Pilot 3s.

Cheers for the feedback Ian, and I now am extremely jealous of your bike. I've no room to be as I could probably get one with finance and if I did it'd knacker my back.... probably break it when I became intimately familiar with a tree...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices