Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow aims for Texas top five MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow aims for Texas top five

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow aims for Texas top five

Cal Crutchlow says he will be happy with another top five finish in the first MotoGP race to take place at the spectacular and challenging Circuit of the Americas (COTA) in Texas on Sunday. The British rider battled for the podium for the majority of enthralling season opener in Qatar earlier this month before a mistake left him in fifth place...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 366 days ago (19 April 2013 09:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Not quite Alex ...

... like so many punters, you've overlooked the 'new track - no problem' Dovimiester. No, I think you'll find Rossi somewhere behind the GP12 and way over 2secs back.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The battle for fifth should rage at this one

Although you'd have to give the edge to the world nr.6, through nothing else than track experience.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

i really hope

That all the yamahas dont suffer electronic malfunctions during the race...as jarvis said cleaning the parts is one thing, but for all they know the electronics could give out anytime and without warning...i wonder if they will have new electrics flown in before race( North America is not too far from japan...especially texas which is a bit west of south-central US) or if its " run what ya brung" until they get back to europe. Ya crutchlow is not a crappy rider at all...he is a solid 5th with occasional podiums. Podiums may be a wee bit harder this year though as there are 4 instead of 2 challenging.....last year it was either casey OR dani challenging jorge; rarely both at the same time. That kind of meant the honda boys kept taking points off each other.... Shawno....yes i thought it was a bit of a veiled warning from jarvis as well...between the lines it sounded like" stop your bitching about your bike"...anyways cal is a solid 5th and his true rivals are bradl and bautista....i think bradl will beat cruthlow this year...rossi took a lot longer to get by bradl than cal...

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

MM 2 seconds faster?

On what timesheet?  Lorenzo was 0.2 back when I looked.

Buell, dear oh dear, you're like an old fish wife over the garden fence, banging on about that Bulto to anyone who'll listen.

If Jarvis says the Tech3 bike is so and so spec then that's it, the definitive word. But this is the first public statement to come from someone who would actually know, irrespective of whether what he said was true or not - and I don't mean by that it isn't, just illustrating a point.

Prior to this, there was a different spec reported every time a tv pundit opened his mouth, every time you picked up a newspaper report or read a 'net report.

As usual you're well wide of the mark with your little conspiracy theory. I'd like Cal to have a full spec bike, just so that we can see exactly what he can do on it. Fact is, it is still behind the factory bikes and that does make a difference. Fractions of a second is all it takes to give someone a very real advantage.

I'd just like to see him get his head down, reduce the verbals a bit and work like hell at making sure 5th, right on the backside of 4th, is the worst result he'll get this weekend.

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

In that picture, seems like the teacher hears if his student tell the lesson correct...

Like examination in the schools.

(and ..if you tell bad things for my bike i'll punish you...)

I Iike Cal and i believe with same bike with factory rider he will fight for position 2-3 in every race.

But his satellite bike is behind factory's bikes like Bradl's and Bautista's bike are behide Rapsol's bike.

Nobody believes that the factory team give to a satellite team biek that could win their bikes.

If satellite bike win more races than factory's will be offensive for the factory and his sponsors.

How many years before no-factory bike won more race than factory in the same year?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle