Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi cagey on title prospects MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi cagey on title prospects

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi cagey on title prospects

Valentino Rossi’s stunning return to Yamaha in Qatar earlier this month has not suddenly convinced the Italian legend that he is now a serious title contender in the 2013 MotoGP world championship. Rossi completed a fairytale return to a YZR-M1 in Doha when he fought back from a lowly seventh to second, which included a captivating late battle with rookie Marc...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 April 2013 12:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Saturn

that avatar is a school photo of glm7354, lol.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bultoboy

That was the response I was expecting. Haha !       The stat you've overlooked is that glm's donkey is faster than the Ducati ! Hahaha

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

saturn..

If you like so much my donkey, i'll shipping you his little brother, as gift for your birthday.

Only tell me, how many candles will you snuff ?

14? or 15?

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

I forgot..

to tell you that Ducati Factory offer a lot of money to buy my donkey , paint him red and stuggling in the races.

But donkey deny the offer.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

No my good fellow

your donkey looks under-fed and over-worked - bit like Ducati's donkey!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Sisterrat...

"i dont think any rider took that session seriously"

To be only 0.031 ahead of a satellite Yamaha that's not had the advantage of a 4 day test there you'd hope that you're right... but then to accuse a rider of Rossi's experience of not taking every advantage he can at a circuit where he was slowest by a considerable margin last test & still is, would be foolish indeed.

Maybe you're right... maybe Rossi & all the other guys just wasted a day & didn't take it seriously...

:blink:

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Winning the championship

FP2....JL is 1.6secs behind MM. Does this mean he has no chance of winning the championship.Get a grip glm7354. Make no mistake, Rossi thinks he is in with a shout to win it, but with the likes of JL and MM, he knows it will be tough, so is not exactly going to come out and say 'I've got this championship sewn up'. This has the potential to be one of the closest season for some time and might just come down to a bit of luck on the day.....reliability of bike, hampered by other riders, weather, injury....anything can happen over the course of the season to effect points.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

too early...points now

It's too early to pick a WC winner. But if Honda continues to dominate then MM. If the Yamaha dominates or is close to Honda then JL and VR will be close.

But that was a very immpressive 2nd from Rossi.

Too early though.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices