Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes Sunday’s inaugural MotoGP clash at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA) will be a Honda dominated affair after the RC213V machine dominated the opening day of practice in Texas. It was no surprise to see Marc Marquez dominating the timesheets today after his stunning performance in a private test at COTA last month. But his best time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 April 2013 12:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I think the same too could actually see a Honda fightback here

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Gobshite..

Is Crutchlow a bit thick?

It is obviously a Honda track because they are not taking time out of Lorenzo..

You what Cal?

I’m on the limit in braking and I shouldn’t be..

Well what the fk are you doing there then?

Upside down riddles that remind me a lot of Stoner and the way he talked utter bollocks.

He's right up Jorge's ring as well..bumchum.

STFU Baboon breath, and ride the the bloody motorcycle.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Good man Cal ...

... you've got Rossi running scared.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

Pedrosa will win. Marquez will come second or bin it within the first 10 laps. Rossi and Lorenzo will fight it out for 2nd or 3rd depending on whether marquez bin's it.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Er..

Yeah but no..I really like Cal.

Fk..I meant to post that under a different name?

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Cals primitive mind games with rossi are funny in their sadness....constantly talking up jorge while not even mentioning the guy that effortlessly dispatched him in quatar...i notice rossi does not even bother taking the bait....his sights are firmly fixed on the task at hand and his "real" competition. And WTF is going on with the rimjob that cals giving jlo....jlo seems amused as he also knows that cals praise is really about insulting rossi. Jorge and rossi will never be best buds, but i think lorenzo is happy to have a competitive rossi again as it adds a bit more value to his wins and a ton of exposure to the series. Cals constant attempts to force himself into the cool kids circle is amusing but pathetic. In my opinion crutchlow will not beat rossi in a race this year unless rossi crashes or has a machine breakdown. Comparing his performance to rossis ducati performance is not a proper comparison to draw any pattern from for this year. Rossi WILL NOT ALLOW crutchlow to beat him this year....

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Jesus H VFR

Give the psycho babble a rest. Cal disrespectful to Rossi - primitive mind ganes  - Rossi not taking the bait. FFS. Cal's reference point is Lorenzo as he is world champion. Why would he talk about Rossi when Lorenzo is the current benchmark. You criticise Cal for what you call being disrespectful and then go on yourself to hypocritically dismiss other riders as not being "real" competition.

I'd love to see Cal give you a single fingered salute and shove a metaphorical jack hammer straight up your yellow tunnelled anus by finishing ahead of Rossi on the podium tomorrow.

Wosi - Cal talking about Pedrosa / MM not taking time out of Lorenzo - you're a bit slow this morning - he means as riders they aren't that much faster than him. The gap is due to the bikes. We'll see come tomorrow night, too early to read anything definitive into it yet. I'm with you on the braking reference though, no idea where he's going with that one...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Doh..

No Bulto..you sound as fked up as Crutchlow with your comprehension skills?

How does - It's a Honda track because they're not much faster than Jorge - add up to your attempt to justify Cal's gobbledegook? It should read 'because they ARE taking too much time out of him given respective ability levels'..or something like that.

"The gap is due to the bikes." - Well thanks for that little gem Pal..you learn something everyday.

If it's a Honda track, and I agree that it is, what he is saying does not make sense..and your explanation leaves me none the wiser.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Whatever ...

... let's all just try to be happy for Cal - is that so very much to ask?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Doh 2

“It is obviously a Honda track because they are not taking that much time out of Lorenzo" is the actual quote

Step to the front of the class, take a size 12 in the plums, then write this on the blackboard.

It's obviously a Honda track - 1st statement

Because they aren't taking that much time out of Lorenzo - 2nd statement

It must be a Honda Track.

Because

As riders, in terms of ability / speed, they aren't 1.6 seconds faster than Lorenzo

Therefore the gap is down to the Honda.

But let's wait until tomorrow.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices