Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes Sunday’s inaugural MotoGP clash at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA) will be a Honda dominated affair after the RC213V machine dominated the opening day of practice in Texas. It was no surprise to see Marc Marquez dominating the timesheets today after his stunning performance in a private test at COTA last month. But his best time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 April 2013 12:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

mmm..

I'd like to be happy for Cal Benny boy..but lately, he just comes over as moaner who thinks he's better than he is..Two podiums and he's talking like he owns the place. He' a fkin gobshite and I'm going off him rapidly.

Bulto. I see what you mean If Birt had written the text thus..

“It is obviously a Honda track because they are not taking that much time out of Lorenzo."

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

That's a pretty big change ...

... of tune from last year Wosi? Is it because you see Cal beating Rossi at Austin this weekend? Don't worry, you're not alone. Many other people can see this happening too. I know I can.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Cal

Don't disagree Wosi. He has the speed and his confidence must be way up following last season and the start to this one - he's fastest Yam in FP3 although you still can't read a whole lot into that.

There's being confident, there's having the ability to be confident and convey it in front of cameras / media or, being confident but being clumsy at PR / Media / interviews. Then there's also being arrogant with that confidence, just being a total arse or being a total arse and arrogant with it.

At the moment I'm going for being confident but not good at PR / Media - but it's a hair's breadth away from being an arse. Not sure which one he fits into yet

Edit  -  was fastest Yam, Lorenzo stuck one in right at the end. Still. pretty impressive though. Now, mouth shut and concentrate on holding that position into quali.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

A confidence inspiring FP3 ...

... for Pedrosa, Crutchlow and Dovizioso - but what about Rossi? Topped again by his old bike ridden by the Dovi AKA 'the fast Italian'.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Not that big Benny..wosi has obviously supported Cal's pace in the past, especially when the Yanks were taking the piss out him getting his ride in the first place, but as you know with Dovi putting him squarely in his place last year..it's all about Sundays and he needs to up his game where it counts. I'm disappointed, that's all Sunbeam.

Mind you..if does beat Rossi tomoz, I'll be off down the M42 to Coventry with a van full of molotov's to set the place burning again.

You coming?..I was thinking Wednesday?..er..maybe not eh?

Bulto..absolutely. We'll give him a couple more races shall we? Hopefully he'll make me eat my words.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

I understand your fear Wosi ...

... I've smelt it many times before, but why the change in you - Cal hasn't changed. He was an idiot loud-mouth then like he is now. The only thing that's changed is that Rossi's on a factory bike and is going to get spanked by Cal. Isn't that a good thing? Surely that would give 'British' racing a huge boost? You're were big on British once. You've changed.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I fear..

..you understand very little Benny, and that smell is probably dank sheepbob wafting up from your unwashed, lice ridden front bottom area.

Cal's race-craft was exposed last year. He made another below average start, a silly error battling another Yamaha while he failed to show a wheel to the Honda's in Qatar.

He's in his third year now and #1 at Tech3. He's on a great bike and all this squawking, a bit like him going to Ducati last year, is fkin pointless and IMO ill-advised.

Being a true Brit, I'll support The Irish, Scots and yes..even the soppy Welsh..but there are conditions, and one of them is wosi is not a big fan of dickhead's..like you for example.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Gresini motorcycle team has said they will run a nr 74 somewhere on their fairings in all classes. Wich is great, it's 10 years ago when a potential alien Daijiro Katoh died at Suzuka. What a great rider he was. Imagine him and Sic58 in a factory supported San Carlo Gresini team. We would have a top 6 IMO

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

True Brit? ...

... it's pretty clear that you're anything but. Trying to run with the hares and the hounds again Wosi - in your desperate, futile search to back a winner? Something that will make you feel like a man - rather than the nasty, simple little creature that you really are? Back the Brit you cowardly turncoat. Try growing a spine.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Bollock-free-zone.

One thing that stands out, across all of your schizo banned and re-banned incarnations since you've lowered the tone here, is your petty jealousy and hate for all things English.

You're hardly in a position to be handing out advice on the Union Jack..you part-time terrorist wimp.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices