Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes Sunday’s inaugural MotoGP clash at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA) will be a Honda dominated affair after the RC213V machine dominated the opening day of practice in Texas. It was no surprise to see Marc Marquez dominating the timesheets today after his stunning performance in a private test at COTA last month. But his best time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 364 days ago (20 April 2013 12:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Did Neil Spalding say that ...

... or did you just have yet another tedious, unoriginal thought? You've hemorrhaged credibility all over the shop, so who's it to be Brit-boy? Is it Cal or Rossi? You can't have both.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Nice thought Carlos...

Been very nice to see how the little Japanese shoe collector got on through the 800 era at least. El Katoh was an ice cool character and sadly missed. He did make 250 races seem a bit boring for a while, just smoked'em! Oh well; I won't be holding my breath but let's hope for a good dust up in Texas this Sunday. Ciao Mama's!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Don't be silly sheep boy..

Chas Davis is my man, with that beautifully clipped English public school accent. Not a hint of the tumbleweed valleys there?

You could learn a lot from that lad..it may help you get on a bit and stand on your own two feet. Be happy in your own skin, look the world in the eye..not slithering around on that yellow belly, melting all over the shop and hiding.

..ya big girls blouse.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Wosi ...

... sound off at the mouth as much as your empty head will allow, but why wriggle out of the question like a snake? Are you backing Cal or Rossi? Or are you torn between your two phantom lovers? 

Whatever, just enjoy your wet-dreams this week-end kid, and at least try to be pleasant.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

WWB, Yeah, Katoh very easilly won in 250's on a Honda. And in those days Aprillia still treid hard and was fast as hell. Shame he didn't live long enough to prove himself in MotoGp, cause it seems only then people see that you can ride a motorcycle. Hence people are surprised MM is giving the Aliens a hard time? If people would watch 125( 2strokes of course) and see MM storm through the pack in the rain on a KTM. Or Moto 2 gaining about 20 positions on 1 lap? Well then maybe they would have a clue! Have fun watching the races come Sunday to all.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Sure thing Reverand..and I'll try not to cock-a-leg-on-your-leakie when Dovi goes backwards in the race again too.

God bless..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"Unfortunately"..

..is the most used word in Rossi's vocabulary - has been for the past 2 years. Every interview I watch of him, he's explaining how "unfortunately" his electrics aren't working right, or "unfortunately" his gearbox is knackered or the tyres aren't getting enough heat in them! Blah, blah, blah.. The fact he say's it with a smile seems to offer him redemption from his followers and the tag of whinger never seems too apply... Not to worry. Cal, like Stoner before him has the cojones to say it like it is. Some people don't like that - well, they know what to do!..

Reply to this Topic
Typhon219

Oct 11

Typhon219 says:

Haters gotta hate

I loved the way the Rossi haters shut the hell up after the last race. Pity they're so quick to forget the results a couple of weeks later. Oh well, bring on Monday and another fortnight of peace from trolls.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

jesus h bullocks

Give the" im the only one that knows" bullshit a rest would ya...your grade 5 education doesnt allow you to understand much does it? This is an opinion forum you backwards ass sibling kisser, and thats my opinion. Again....my opinion is based on observation and fact, whereas yours is based on what you wish would happen....if cal is going to beat rossi( ever), then hed better do it sunday as he will never get another chance, barring the aforementioned crash/mechanical scenario. CotA appears to be rossis bogy track so cal has no excuses...if he cant beat rossi tomorrow then hes a loser...you are already... you simple angry overly biased and opinionated moron. Just because you dont understand psychology that doesnt mean its not happening...when your ptetend girfriend tells you " that was great honey", while smirking....that does not mean it was...even though you lap it up like a dog thats found a fresh turd.....

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Vfr

Rossi tested here cal did not and out paced him tonight,enough said get over it and stop swearing u sound like a spoilt chav on benefits.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle