Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow expecting Honda romp in Texas

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes Sunday’s inaugural MotoGP clash at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA) will be a Honda dominated affair after the RC213V machine dominated the opening day of practice in Texas. It was no surprise to see Marc Marquez dominating the timesheets today after his stunning performance in a private test at COTA last month. But his best time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 April 2013 12:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

foggy

Cal outqualified rossi in quatar....nuf said

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

VFR

If it's an opinion, then phrase it as though it is an opinion. You phrase your "opnions" as statements of fact and you're at it again in your last post - labelling someone you don't know as angry because that's what your amateur psycho analysis crap tells you. The day I get angry over a bike race result, hell will have frozen over. I've just got no time for idiots who think they are inside a rider's (or anyone's) mind and know their thought process.

Have a look at what you've written as an opinion

if cal is going to beat rossi( ever), then hed better do it sunday as he will never get another chance, barring the aforementioned crash/mechanical scenario. CotA appears to be rossis bogy track so cal has no excuses...if he cant beat rossi tomorrow then hes a loser.

No excuses - loser !!??  High handed horseshit. At that level you aren't allowed bogey tracks. Rossi had the benfit of a 3 day test, Crutchlow is 1 second quicker. Espagaro on a CRT is 0.009s behind. Is bogey track an excuse for Rossi not actually being as adaptable as the hype has claimed over the years?

Cal a 'loser' if he doesn't beat him tomorrow but if he does it's not a real result becasue Rossi doesn't like the track. What sort of arrogant faggot statement is that. The bloke is riding the wheels of his bike - and in the Qatar race, as it's obviousl what you're alluding to there, he had his engine turned down. Rossi, as you saw, ran out of fuel. The factory electronics give the bikes more power with better fuel consumption. Tech3 turned their bike down as they weren't convinced ttheir electronics could manage the fuel on full power to the end of the race. That's a Yamaha explanation according to reports from today's race. Lorenzo had fuel left as he was cruising in comparison to Rossi.

I'd expect Rossi to perform better in the race tomorrow than he has so far, but he damn well ought to. Finishing lower than 4th just should not be an option, or acceptable. If any of the satellite bikes, or ffs Dovi, get in front of him come race end tomorrow, it will be on merit as they will have performed better than him on a new track - assuming your exemption clause isn't invoked of course in the event of mechanical breakdown.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Bell-end Bulto?

Bulto says: labelling someone you don't know as angry because that's what your amateur psycho analysis crap tells you...I've just got no time for idiots who think they are inside a rider's (or anyone's) mind and know their thought process

But..Bulto said: You're right about blowing a fuse I should know better, if you had simple fuses they'd have gone into meltdown long ago..The anger you've displayed and some of the states you've got yourself into, you must have industrial sized circuit breakers fitted..

No double-standards there then..

Listen Pal..some of the high-handed horseshit you post here could be taken as fact if we didn't know you better.

Your "Yamaha explanation" about fuel consumption stated as fact for example..is an opinion that was aired on Eurosport by Spalding..we all heard him.

Do you honestly think anyone gives a shit what you really think and may or may not have time for?

Sanctimonius prick..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

bulto

Yawn...this is too easy to bother with so i will talk slowly and try to keep it short so you can follow...me speaking of future events can be none other than opinion as last i checked facts are only facts....wait for it...AFTER THEY HAVE HAPPENED...predicting future events is opinionated guessing by the obvious FACT that it hasnt happened yet....though some peoples guesses are more educated and accurate than others....patterns help narrow down the scope of the guess....you have been spewing hate on hete for a long time now without contributing any valid or meaningful posts...you just troll for ones to attack. Therefore your "patterns" of behaviour suggest anger , lack of knowledge and low educational capacity...the inability to learn is much sadder than just not being able to learn the way schools teach...and your limited cranial capacity is obvious in the way you mock things you arent able to understand....rossi has NEVER been metronomic...even at his peak he would have bogy tracks where he would stumble...quatar 04,motegi05,sachenring 03 for example so that kills your theory there....then he would win 5 in a row to make up for it...that was one of the things that made/make him exciting to watch...Maybe in the future i will let you know when i am speaking facts vs opinions as you are obviously too dense to recognize the difference....and because you asked so nicely

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

I see the.....

Handbags are out again!!!! Lmfao

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

If only...

Cal is doing a sterling job. It would be nice if he recieved full Yamaha factory support.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Yawn indeed

Thanks for the lesson VFR, I'll bear it in mind next time I have a thesis to write on human behavioural patterns. Problem is, your comments aren't confined to evaluating current 'facts' to predict future events. They're also telling us the reason why a rider did this or that. Usually they're centred around fawing all over Rossi whilst dismissing the right of any other rider to share a track with him.

You said Cal is playing primitive mind games with Rossi which are funny in their sadness - due to him not mentioning Rossi and referring only to Lorenzo, whereas Rossi effortlessly despatched him Qatar.  That's the kind of horseshit I'm referring to. You have nothing to base your mind games theory on other than your own belief in psycho babble and I'd suggest you're the only one on here that thinks Cal is interested in mind games. And only idiots think "mind games" have any affect.

As for Qatar, you conveniently dismiss the fact that Cal is on a non-factory bike and had his engine power turned down and you dismiss the fact that Lorenzo easily despatched Rossi.

Wosi - am I the only one to accuse you of anger?  Hmmm, I think not. It's been pretty evident in some of your more personal attacks on Stoner, his upbringing and way of life. Not to mention your little episode that got you booted off the forum. Or did I get it wrong? Did I mistake gutter level trolling to evoke reactions from people just give you a hard on as genuine anger?

Whichever, don't lecture me on double standards or writing sanctimonious garbage. You've more than your fair share of participation in that area.

As for Spalding, I seem to remember being severely chastised on here for disagreeing with his "expert opinion" on several occassions. I agree with you, both he and Ryder are tools and serial offenders of knee-jerk statements in reaction to something that happens on track which they think makes them more astute in their knowledge of Motogp.

However, on this occasion, he was right...

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

VFR

You are wasting your time with bell-end bulto.(like that one)
You are quite correct when you say he is a troll waiting to attack and have you noticed it is always the same rider he attacks.As for sanctimonious don't get me started.
The fact is that Cal is doing a brilliant job and all credit to him but until he manages to improve his race strategy and stop making mistakes he will get no sympathy.
Put him on Lorenzo's or Rossi's bike today and it would not make any difference to the race result.
The chances are Rossi will beat him in the race.
Crutchlow as good as he is will never reach the same levels as Rossi,Lorenzo.Pedrosa or Marquez.
If it was going to happen it would have happened by now.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Lectures & desperation.

Ol wosi's not perfect Bulto and likes a good humoured rant..Nowt wrongwiyit.

What you see is what you get though Sunshine, bones and all..unlike one or two of you Orange Guppies, who seem to masquerade under the illusion that what you say is unbiased and comes straight from the holy font of MotoGP knowledge.

You're prone to exaggeration and manipulation to back up flimsy points while appearing to think it goes un-noticed. I can't help if you don't like getting pulled up about it.

Why is it folk take the piss about.."I never said that?"

Spalding's theory, which you tried to pass off as an official Yamaha report, is just that..a theory. He gave about three other alternatives.." It's either this, that or the other."

Your entitled to share his opinion of course..but why try to add gravitas by telling fibs?

I think we already know the answer to that one.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Ahem

What you see is what you get though Sunshine, bones and all..

Whose bones though - Jeckyll's or Hyde's...

Thing with Spalders, according to our pitlane insider Buell, is that he's a respected technical journalist who has the ear of the teams. When he made the definitive statement about electronics and fuel, I took a leaf from VFR's book on psycho babble and made a logical assumption that a respected figurehead in motorcycling journalism would only say that if he had been told that by Yamaha themselves.  Hmm  hang on a moment though Wosi, you're right, I can see now how I fcked up there with two flaws in my thought process here - VFR and Buell.

Speaking of the latter, I see you've popped out of your box again with more ramblings of kindergarten standard

If Cal was going to do it, he'd have done it by now?

Yeah, because anyone would win the title on a satellite bike wouldn't they.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices