Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi rules out Texas victory challenge MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi rules out Texas victory challenge

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi rules out Texas victory challenge

Valentino Rossi has ruled out the prospect of winning the first MotoGP race to be staged in Texas after the Italian finished a tough opening day of practice at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA) almost two seconds of the pace. Rossi set a best time of 2.06.868 to finish fifth on the combined timesheets but his pace was a massive...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 April 2013 17:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

“Win? No, no, no ..."

Weeping and wailing will be heard from the slums of Nottingham to-night, but at least Rossi's being realistic about his ever decreasing chances of a win.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Enjoy Qualifying

Hell,the Honda is only about 5km/hr down the straight faster than the M1. Oh yeah,edge grip and RIO GRANDE MUD . Suck it up and good luck. Hope the Ducati's spoil the grid big time. No doubt they will not feature over race distance but boxing the traffic into turn 1 will be delightfull for the race. Was that ZZTOP ?

The Rio Grand Mud bit. I enjoy vinyl as much as 2 strokes. Down South, well, 'Tres Hombres' springs to mind. Good on y'all.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Rev

Decreasing chances of a win? behave daft lad.  Plenty of time for him to win but you can't win them all, even when your at the very top and nothing wrong with Rossi realising that this is gonna be a track that best suits the Honda. 

I'd rather be in Rossi's boots than Dovi's anyday.  Now thats a man i see never winning ever again and that win at Donny was a fluke.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Tune for tomorrow...

Hopefully see some "Beer Drinkers, and Hell Raisers" yeah!

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

blimey, and people said stoner would make excuses, time for this chump to hang em up

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

HE JUST NEED`S A BIT MORE......

LUCK! But i think he used a year`s worth in Qatar.Oh well,never mind.Let`s just hope he ride`s a bit more skillfully this time and does`nt put any other rider`s at risk.Mind you,he has used other competitor`s many,many time`s to slow down. And until he can get anywhere near his "team-mate",{no hope},maybe he should stop whinging. Follow that Duke,funny as fck.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Rev....

.... Ha ha ha, but I can't hear myself weeping ;0)

Reply to this Topic
mike27

Aug 02

mike27 says:

Errr?

1 second slower than Crutchlow, 1/2 second of Dovi on the Ducati (!)..when is Rossi coming back?

Reply to this Topic
whemy

Oct 10

whemy says:

tough get on with it

just goes to show without much data about this track he is all at sea has to what to do.

im sure he will be studying lorenzos data like mad nice of jorge by the way to share not like mr greedy selfishness who likes a wall in the way whats mines mine.

Reply to this Topic
Danny456D

Nov 12

Danny456D says:

Quick to forget.

VR has a bad (upto now, who knows what happens in the race) weekend and all the Rossi haters jump at the chance to say he's crap. He was apparently crap 2 weeks ago, until he dispatched both of the supposedly unbeatable hondas from 7th on the grid. Where was all the hate from you guys at the end of Qatar?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices