Skip to content

Ask an Expert which bike? Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > which bike?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

JacK1996

Apr 13

JacK1996 says:

which bike?

As I am 17 now i want a bigger bike and as 33bhp is not an option any more I was wondering what bike to get like most 17 yr olds im on a budget. ive been looking at the lexmoto xtr125 but dont know whether they are any good.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 April 2013 20:30)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
robert25883

Oct 13

robert25883 says:

lexmoto xtrs125

Hi my name is rob and I'm an ex aa roadside patrol. 4 years doing cars and 2 fixing and recovering bikes. I have a Chinese lexmoto xtrs125 and its a fan bike. Upgrade the chain as they streach.and spray all electrical connectors you can see with a electrical grease/if clean of course.. tyres not the best on a wet road so change if you are not a safe rider in the wet. Brakes are very good. Electrics are good. Style and ride are good for size. I would change the rear shock with a Honda 1 for a smoother ride if it bothered me.its a straight swap. Only fault that let's the bike down in my eyes is the speedo is in km pH with very small mph readings and is not accurate at all. Rest of bike is spot on for a run around/ commuter.

Reply to this Topic
Ginnelli

Mar 07

Ginnelli says:

Lexmoto

Welcome JacK1996. If your not sure about these bikes you can check out chinesemotorcyclepartsonline.com These guys can supply complete bikes or any spare parts you need. I,ve used them in the past and are excellent. These are mainly copies of old hondas, yams etc and are built to a decent standard. Just check out any reviews, prices etc. Hope this helps.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices