Skip to content

Discuss This Marquez dominates COTA qualifying MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marquez dominates COTA qualifying

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

Marquez dominates COTA qualifying

A tense qualifying ended at the Circuit Of The Americas [COTA] in Texas with Marc Marquez posting an excellent 2:03.021 to take his first ever MotoGP pole position, some two-tenths ahead of Honda team-mate Pedrosa and with both HRC riders leaving the rest of the chasing pack in their wake. Earlier, in the previous Q1 session Bradley Smith on the Tech3...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 362 days ago (20 April 2013 21:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

That bloke....

.... is rapid. Enough said!

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Agreed BBB ...

... Dovi is rather good isn't he?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Didn't he do well!

Yes, very impressed with Dovi, cool, calm and did his job. Good looking bike that too. Top banana!

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Aleix Espargaro should be mentioned. Verry impressive, and it's not the first time. Bit dissapointed with Ianone but he will get better. As for MM? I am not surprised at all. Cal doing well.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Agreed Carlos

Aleix is punching way above his weight and putting down a few people! Has to be on a MotoGP bike next year rather than in the CRT Class. Good qualifing session. I'm liking this years session.

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

Call the National Guard, Motogp is in town

Does anyone know of the restricted items list for the Austin Motogp?

Here goes :- 
· Alcoholic Beverages · Animals (exception for certified service animals) · Bags or parcels larger than 12X12X20 inches · Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, segways, golf carts or other unauthorized means of transportation · Coolers, thermoses or ice chests · Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material · Food and Beverage (NOTE: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are allowed) · Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices · Glass or metal containers of any style · Illegal substances · Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, Frisbees, balloons, projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.) · Large, golf-type umbrellas · Non-collapsible chairs · Tents or canopies · Video cameras, audio recording devices and tripods; no video recording will be allowed · Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray, handcuffs, nightsticks or other items · Kevin Schwantz 
Ticketholders should be aware that there are no provisions for returning banned items to them when such items are left at the race entrances. I don't quite know what type of people they expect to turn up, perhaps they need the National Guard on the gate. If anyone is Diabetic they had better stay at home for their own safety. 

Meanwhile here's a joke. A man goes up to the spectator gates at Austin Motogp A COTA official approaches him COTA official "What do you want?" Spectator "I want to watch the races and enjoy myself" COTA official "Sorry, you can only do one or the other, not both"

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
george shuttleworth

May 04

And Rossis excuse is....

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

cota

sounds like every other race venue in the states lol

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

After seeing Wsbk at Miller (boring) motorsport park a few years back, when there was a River running acros the last turn wich could have killed some riders. I wonder why we run MotoGp at all in the USa. But 3 rounds is jus't sick. I go to F1 once a year jus't for the sound of the engines, going to Boedapest for the 3rd year running. Only 6 GP's in Europe as well for F1. With Spains economy crap like it is, how many MotoGp races in Europe next year? I accept we need Asian and American money to keep the sport we love going. But Silverstone, Assen and Mugello and Phillip Island have what no American or Asian track will ever have! The atmosphere of true racing fans. Surely this counts for something ?

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Bautista

I'd love to know what Bautista's got on the boss of Honda to get that ride. Photos of him in bed with various farmyard animals? 2 seconds slower than a rookie doing his 2nd ever MotoGP race on the same bike. He barely deserves to be on a CRT.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle