Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow doubts podium challenge MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow doubts podium challenge

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow doubts podium challenge

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes he has little chance of scoring a third MotoGP podium in today’s Texas race at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA). The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider missed a ninth career MotoGP front row start by just 0.167s to start from fourth on the grid for today’s 21-lap encounter. With Repsol Honda duo Marc Marquez 1.246s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 April 2013 13:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

truth

there is every bit of truth to what cal is saying, we all have seen every rider going for it well maybe exept spies imo, anyway my point is simple the yamaha does look good for race distance but i can see the honda pair havng their own class at the front down the road, be good for the fans to see pedrosa and mm go for it and not jorge running away like i expect him to do most season, rossi wont be silly tonight many can make mistakes and where he is sat is a long long race, so too for cal,best of luck to all.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Rossi Moaning

Looks like rossi is blaming the tyres for his insipid performance behind Jorge and Cal if the post race shots are anything to go by, best bike in the paddock and this wanker can't stop whinging, and poster Dog Shit accused stoner of having an inflated sense of entitlement, shame on you dog shit.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Boo-hoo..

..still smarting 'cos he sent your boy packing, on the pampers run, tail between his legs? hahaha..

Great effort by Cal.

Brits are faster and just plain tougher than whining Aussies.

What's it like being the least talented bike racing nation on the planet loser?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Well in Cal....

.... stuffed it past factory machines and showed others how it ride. Dovi was mega too, the Duke looked stable and ran its tyres well. Good race. Marc is fucking rapido!!!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

One in the eye..

..for all the naysayers of our boy Cal - that includes you Wosi, with your fair weather support! Where were you last week?.. Particularly gratifying as it's been said Cal can't make a pass. Well to me, he was the only one making the passes in that race and bloody good they were too. Rev, I hope you're taking notes...

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Yes

indeed I thought Dovi`s Ducati looked well sorted today. Dovi must be the difference though, because all the others were well back as usual.
Cal was/is phenominal.
Princeofrepsol, whats so wrong with a rider explaining to his crew at debrief what his problems were during the race? We could all see, even during the limited time Rossi was in shot, that he was having a real torrid time and was lucky to finish in one piece.
They all did well today in their own way. Sorry if thats boring.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You just carry on being a good little sheep CHR..

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Cheeky...

"whats so wrong with a rider explaining to his crew at debrief what his problems were during the race?"

Absolutely nothing wrong with that to a real race fan, but a bunch of twats used to call it moaning... how times changed... about 2 & a half years ago.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Yes

I agree. I don`t know why all these accusations of moaning have crept in. Its usually an explanation of what went wrong usually given to us via the press.
Maybe some would prefer a news blackout/
They don`t have to say anything. Do they?
I don`t understand these so called fans of the sport.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I'm your shepherd Wosi..

..and you're heading for the knacker's yard..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices