Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow doubts podium challenge MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow doubts podium challenge

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow doubts podium challenge

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes he has little chance of scoring a third MotoGP podium in today’s Texas race at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA). The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider missed a ninth career MotoGP front row start by just 0.167s to start from fourth on the grid for today’s 21-lap encounter. With Repsol Honda duo Marc Marquez 1.246s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 April 2013 13:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Course you are Malcolm..

Keef once said.."If you're gonna kick authority in the teeth..you may as well use both feet."

All that unconditional love & pom-pom waving? I had you down as a bit brighter than that. 

Shame..Not really much of a rebel after all are you?

Do you actually own a motorbike?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Yeah, and he also said..

“A familiar Gusism was to greet a friend with 'Hello, don't be a cunt all your life.”

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

wosi

you will have to explain to me which rider (British or otherwise) intimidated Stoner into leaving motogp, and the British riders since the late great  Bazza (who rather voted with his feet) who have won premier class motogp championships whilst Australian riders have won 8.

I think that Valentino bloke, whilst he (unsuccessfully) resided in the UK for tax purposes for a while, perhaps in emulation of Hotblack Desiato, remained somewhat Italian.

I am a Cal fan btw, and would be more than happy for him to win a championship.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices