Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez becomes youngest ever MotoGP winner MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez becomes youngest ever MotoGP winner

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

Marc Marquez becomes youngest ever MotoGP winner

The first MotoGP from the Circuit Of The Americas [COTA] opened with 20 year old Marc Marquez attempting to be the Youngest ever premier class winner - challenging the record of Freddie Spencer set in 1981. The young Spaniard got off to a slow start however and it was his team-mate Dani Pedrosa who took the jump at the lights, entering into the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 April 2013 21:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

BBB

I don't think he'd take it ... after all he beat it easily today on the Tech3 satellite.   The LCR may be a factory bike but I suspect not the quite the same spec. as the Repsols

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

VFR1986

Congratulations VFR.  You've gone to the top of the league

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Bradl is dissapointing

And not just the people who are tipping him for podiums. Honda expect more from him too, so we can assume he's on a pretty trick RCV. Beaten comfortably by Cal, twice, and not much ahead of a flailing Rossi, at the very definition of a Honda track. Looks to me like he just doesn't have the speed.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

Marquez

the bastard managed to beat the main man.Gutted for Dani but these two past races do not represent how the season will go.
Dovi did a great job today but it is an easy circuit on tyres so it was expected and in reality 7th is about right for the shit Ducati.He wont have it that easy next time round.
The mouth did a good job as well today but I doubt he will beat Rossi very often now the awkward tracks are out of the way.
All I say is Go Dani there is plenty time yet.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

And the shock result of tonight was?

That I fell asleep because my missus predictided that and that's what happened! MM is and will be the man until the factory's get rid of the old two stroke brigade. The moto 2 boys are better at this and it shows. I was one of the first to sayMM would chuck it up the road but after today he is proving to be a quality investment for Honda. The serious racing in Europe starts and I think the equilibrium has been set. Hey ho. Just say no zamo!

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

A Bad Day

For the Rossi brigade, The guys a legend but I fear he's had his day, Cal spanked his arse on last years bike, not good, not good at all.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

saturn

Thanks mate!!... I was really off though in my predictions...i was gutted that rossi couldnt pull out some magic today for 4th...i thought if he could watch some lines he would get in the rythm...good job cal at staying on and finishing 4th...i guess this time i owe bulto an apology....you were right this time lad...rossi has looked uncomfortable at this track so i guess i shouldnt have been surprised;im not really but i am definitely disappointed...things will be different back in europe...im picking rossi and dani to be fighting for win next time out...rossis bogy tracks are now behind him....err except for aragon...bring on jerez and the season proper...enjoy your win today cal(over rossi...you deserve but dont expect it to ever happen again!!!)

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

really really gutted

For dani and vale.....AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! Now i drink...uhhh continue to drink i mean...rossi has now raced at 38 different tracks...pretty impressive...today not so impressive...and bradl...i like him but WTF...

Reply to this Topic
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

Bradl

I know defending a position is an important skill, but it seems to be Bradl's main weapon at the mo. These first 2 races consisted of him holding up speedier bikers, while the front runners got away. Annoying to watch...

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Just found out rossi had a broken disc during race...still bitter but it helps explain why he looked so average today...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices