Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez becomes youngest ever MotoGP winner MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez becomes youngest ever MotoGP winner

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

Marc Marquez becomes youngest ever MotoGP winner

The first MotoGP from the Circuit Of The Americas [COTA] opened with 20 year old Marc Marquez attempting to be the Youngest ever premier class winner - challenging the record of Freddie Spencer set in 1981. The young Spaniard got off to a slow start however and it was his team-mate Dani Pedrosa who took the jump at the lights, entering into the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 April 2013 21:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
oily1984

Mar 09

oily1984 says:

Little bit disapointed, I was hopping for another barnstorming race and it just strung out in all 3 classes. Hopefully next year when more riders have a good base and know the lines maybe we'll get some more exciting racing. As for Marquez that was amazing, how many times does he have to change elbow sliders I wonder.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Farnakle.....

Titter titter!

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Hedge

Perhaps Spies saboteur is still on the loose. Rossi is usually pretty smooth, but you could see the bike wasn't as it should be.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

El-D...

"Was this race interesting like Quatar or did you fell asleep like some of us?"

This round the race was for the lead & up until the last couple of laps it was still all to play for... Qatar the race for the lead was over within the 1st few laps, the only spectacle being the scrap for the also-rans. The culmination of several errors by 1 rider (in Q2 & early laps) meant that that 1 rider had to do several overtakes. I enjoyed both... if you don't then may I suggest watching a different sport.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

Rossi is back!

Yeah, really back, half way down the pack back, i guess the ducati wasn't the pure reason for him not doing very well after all

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

What did I say Honda domination and how RIGHT was I after the trouncing the HRC guys got under the lights at Qatar I expected them to fight back and they did in some style hats off to Marquez for a incredible ride Pedrosa watch out you're new rookie mate is gonna relegate you as a number two if things carry on like this. Super ride by Cal too dispatching Rossi is not an easy thing to do but he did I expected Vale to fight for the podium with his team-mate good race to watch now on to Jerez the European rounds will make this championship more interesting.

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

can tell steady2wheels knows fuck all about bike racing with that comment

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

hedge

Im still convinced there is much more to come from rossi...you can call it excuses if you like...i did aknowledge that rossi was average yesterday....im just relieved myself to know he had a bit of a bike issue as well so i feel a bit better. The truth is he never gelled with the track for whatever reason. Quatar has not been one of his best either even though hehas won there 3 times....1 was a gift though when stoner choked...hee hee. All i am saying is that the first two tracks dont represent rossis true potential, so i think its silly to say hes washed up...if he cant get it together for the european season, then id agree....but personally im expecting him to be fighting dani for the win in jerez....and i will even predict rossi gets his first win next race!!!! Cal rode well and deserved fourth but i feel hed better enjoy it while he can as the best he will do next race will be resectable 5th....he wont beat rossi again this year...barring mechanical or crashes. A little concerned about the quality of the #2 bike though...spies horrible season wasnt entirely his own fault...

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Yes Bart...

... exactly... how many times last year was Rossi only 16 seconds off the pace like he was at the weekend? He's improved massively. Steady2wheels knows nothing!

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Rossi definitely needs to improve his qualifying though....its dangerous and time consuming starting in the pack...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices