Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez becomes youngest ever MotoGP winner MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez becomes youngest ever MotoGP winner

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

Marc Marquez becomes youngest ever MotoGP winner

The first MotoGP from the Circuit Of The Americas [COTA] opened with 20 year old Marc Marquez attempting to be the Youngest ever premier class winner - challenging the record of Freddie Spencer set in 1981. The young Spaniard got off to a slow start however and it was his team-mate Dani Pedrosa who took the jump at the lights, entering into the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 364 days ago (21 April 2013 21:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

Marc Marquez is a beast!

Rossi better improve everywhere if he wants to have any chance of fighting with the new phenomenon in MotoGP.  That goes for all riders on the grid.  Marquez has raised the bar.  And how fast is Cal Crutchlow?  Had his usual off-track excursion and he still closed back in on Lorenzo.  Very impressive....and with a cheeky little wave for the Yamaha factory team as he crossed the finish line.  Ha!

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong. I'm sure I said he was dangerous and he would be a crasher but my god this boy has grown up. We all knew he was fast but in the last 2 races he's shown the maturity of a champion. I was convinced he would bin it but fair play MM is as fast as we thought and the boy turns out to be a man. Amazing maturity and racecraft from a young man. Poor pedrosa

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

good on him makes a refreshing change and more to come from this shit hot rider...getting board with a mr rossi.give his bike up to cal he needs it more....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle