Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding seizes Moto2 points lead MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding seizes Moto2 points lead

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding seizes Moto2 points lead

Scott Redding scored his first pole position in Texas and now leads a world championship category for the first time in his career after he secured a hard fought fifth place at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA). A first Moto2 win though still eludes the 20-year-old after chronic front and rear grip issues saw him fall out of the lead...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 08:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Bunny the Idiot riv

Just to let you know first I'm Scott uncle . Why do you keep on saying Scott is fat I don't really understand Why you would say that Not unless You are a complete idiot Yes he is tall And so what It just prove What a good job He is doing ... And for the rear tire Maybe you should read The report from Dunlop Explain very clearly That's the Tyler was faulty .. I thought He did a fantastic job To finish The race . Ps In the winter test I remember you saying That Scott was.5 Beyond Pol espargarc But what happened in qualifying I do believe Scott was over .7 Faster Then Anybody . I personally believe You seem to have a problem with Scott I think you're jealous You are probably just a sad man Who lives alone And he was bullied at school I've got one word for you f.... Off

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Dud tyre?

Looked to me like, having set pole, he was trying to ride every lap in the same manner... his size won't be kind to tyres at the best of times but there was no data at this track for tyre wear so he got bitten... still a good result... previously he'd have crashed or retired because of the heat. I was impressed.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Yes vds45 ...

... we all know by now that you're Scott's uncle, but it cuts no ice around here. Read the posts below and you'll see that I said I was joking - so keep your knickers on and don't go sending me your nasty pm's again. Oh yeah, I forgot to add the names of Iannone and Smith to that list of riders that he didn't have to beat - sorry.

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

No mates bennytherev

I will be at Silverstone Why don't you come along and say hello Would like to meet you Maybe you can Explain to me The problem you seem To have With Scott ? Instead of Hiding Behind a computer screen

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

vds45 ...

... I have no 'problem' with Redding - only with you it seems. Go hit a caps lock key and calm yourself down - you're making yourself look silly and it reflects badly on your more talented relative.

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

the bull shit on this page.......good on redding i say.fair shout

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Quiz time - who said?

"You need an education to become a MotoGP rider. 

"But aside from this education you also need the talent. He has one of these things, he has the talent, but he never had the education.

"And this is something that we are suffering with for two years, to make this step to bring him to where he has to be, to be a 100% professional rider. And this was for me more the challenge, you know. Because it’s not just riding the bike, you need doctors who take care of you, it’s your fitness, what you eat, when you wake up, how many times you go to the fitness studio or how you ride the bicycle, it’s not just getting on there and doing 60 kilometers. All your life needs to be this.

"And this was for me a little bit of a challenge, to help him with this, because nobody was helping him with this. 

"He was just a kid and I think that everybody was trying to profit a little bit from his talent to ride a bike."

Ring any bells with you Uncle vds45?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

... or how about?

"And this thing in Malaysia ( when Redding returned to the pits completely exhausted), this is something that I wanted to say. That is one of those thousand of his education things.

"This is something that would never happen to Marc Marquez because his education in motorcycle racing was already completely different. He knows when he goes to Malaysia he needs to do this and this and this. He trains differently, he goes to a heat chamber to be prepared, he has a cooling suit, he gets an infusion before he gets on the bike etc.

"These are all things that Scott Redding didn’t know. 

"Scott Redding was just a kid that someone sent to the airport and said 'Hey, go racing somewhere'.

"So we need to go like into a time lapse machine, to make all these things happen in two years that other people have made in ten."

If you're still guessing vds45 (and let's face it, you probably are), it's an interview with Redding's personal manager, Michael Bartholemy - someone who knows.

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Oh dear rev

I know who you are how I will see you soon Then you can tell me To my face

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

VDS...

If you're going to Silverstone & have a pit pass you can probably hear it first hand from the guy who said it... why would you want to hear Rev repeating it?

I remember the Malaysia round he's talking about & alluded to it earlier... it was one of the instances that least impressed me about him but typified his apparent attitude (in interviews) at the time... he was the jack-the-lad who'd been the youngest rider to win a GP... since then he's improved a lot & become more of a professional sportsman but he's still to win another race... it'd be interesting to hear the latest from Michael Bartholemy on his views on Scott's progress.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices