Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa relieved to be back in victory hunt MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa relieved to be back in victory hunt

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa relieved to be back in victory hunt

Dani Pedrosa’s disapointment at a second successive defeat to rookie teammate Marc Marquez was outweighed by his relief to have challenged for victory in the inagural Circuit of the Americas (COTA) clash in Texas.  Pedrosa was strangely out of sorts in the season opener in Qatar with rear grip issues meaning he never came close to continuing the red-hot form he...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 08:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Great to see Pedrosa pushing hard all the way to the end - Jerez will be his.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Damn right, Your Grace

Forgive my language. Texas would have been mine too, but for a little too much self pleasure the night before.

Tired me old yardarm out a bit too much you see. Gave me problems at the end of the race. Again, forgivness Your Holiness.

I'll be big and strong for Jerez.

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

Here's hoping, what we thinking to Dovi's progress on the duc?? Red faces all around in the Burgess camp!! Lets see if cc's pre season testing speed at jerez continues over the race weekend.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Pedola...

Glad you've stated you'll be big & strong for the race in Jerez.  I'll be cheering ya on from the grandstand on the final corner onto the straight.  I will have a tight white string vest and union Jack Shorts holding a can of special brew (no undercrackers).  I'm gong to leave the head hanky at home so I blend in better.  Please wave if you see me.  Hope the yardarm recovers mate... Remember, if in doubt, knock one out.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Thanks Shawno

I'll be sending you a little Dani goody bag as a thanks for the support. It contains two signed ear plugs (used), a signed picture of me, (or Ellen Macarther, I can never tell us apart), one "I kicked Casey's arse" bumper sticker, and some number 26 castanets. Just post your name and address on this thread and we'll send it out.

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

pedrosa

He needs to do something this season, he has been there too long without a championship. Others coming through that Honda will be looking at.. MM just the first of those

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

That's very kind of you... but can I also have

A signed pair of the leathers you wore in Sepang?  Didn't you have to run off the grid just before the race to drop a load? (great food that way eh?).  I remember watching in awe as you did so.  That's a man who knows how to take charge.  Forget the race, I need to evacuate the kids....  That happened to me in my spidey suit once and I didn't have time to swing down from the rooftops.  Had to put it a hot wash and the ring was stinging for days... I've avoided Phals for some time.

Anyway, Ellen, sorry Dani - I'll inbox you with my real name and address.  I am a photographer for the Bugle in a US city - but that's all I'm prepared to share in the public domain.  I have scaley enemies.  But I will be watching in Jerez...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices