Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo claims landmark 100th podium MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo claims landmark 100th podium

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo claims landmark 100th podium

After a weekend of getting battered by Honda duo Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa, Jorge Lorenzo did at least have something to celebrate in Texas when he claimed a 100th career podium.  Lorenzo took third in a race he never truly believed he could win as the new Circuit of the Americas (COTA) tormented Yamaha’s YZR-M1 machine and favoured the Honda...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 09:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Top pro - the best around.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

crafty too..he knows the Respol Honda fighting together will benefit him.  And demoralise his true 'arch-rival' Dani. Jorgé has been more worried about Dani being on fire than he has about Marc.  That's why he's been so happy (didnt' look it in the tests did he?) Still, good show by gorgeous and his confidence will be growing going into Jerez...

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Best right now

Jorge had no right to come in 1.8 seconds behind Pedrosa on a bike that was a second a lap slower, right now he's got to be the best in the world.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Jorge Mr Consistent expected him to get beat by those Hondas he will most likely return the favour at Jerez.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Jorge had no right Colonel?

Jorge himself confirmed what the lap times for the race proved, 0.2 secs was the gap. Not bad on a bike on which he admits to not having the gear ratios right.

Let's bury this ignorant media fueled myth of the RCV being some rocketship on speed and acceleration. The speed gap was 4 kmph from RCV to M1 - right across the board of all bikes at COTA. Honda track my arse. The claptrap spouted by both print and T.V media is unbelievable.

Jorge does still display these moments of uncertainty about what he can do on his M1, until Sunday comes and he's purely focussed on what he does so well - inch perfect blinding speed.

I'm licking my lips even more about what the three amigo's will dish up this year.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"I'm licking my lips even more about what the three amigo's will dish up this year."

Nostro, what you do in your own time is your own business - but for God's sake man, keep it clean, there are children on this site..

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

only round 2

And jorge is already grinding rossis face in the dirt to think i have another 16 rounds of this to look forward to.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices