Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow

Valentino Rossi praised fellow Yamaha rider Cal Crutchlow after the Briton easily beat him to claim a fantastic fourth place finish in the first MotoGP race to be staged at the state-of-the-art Circuit of the Americas (COTA). Crutchlow was thrilled with his COTA debut after he claimed the scalps of Rossi and Stefan Bradl in the 21-lap clash. Both were expected to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 09:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Expressing a view is just fine..it helps if there's some consistency though.

Now..I'm off to collect my winnings for the MM pole/win bet I gave you all a tip on, and get well relaxed - probably to the point of having to be scraped up - in the monday club session at the cruiser.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Consistency ...

... makes for predictable - I'll leave that to others if it's okay by you? Enjoy your booze-up.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

A rogue-ish devil-may-care attitude Rev..can't fault you.

Have a word with CHR about the predictability will you?

Cheers..

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Right now he's the best we have

Here's hoping the Brits who come to the MCN comments section will finally be a little more supportive of Cal in the future. He may not be the human metronome that Jorge is, or have MM and Rossi's killer instinct, but he's the best we've got, and the one thing you can say about the guy is he's bloody fast.

Sure he makes mistakes, but he still stuck it to two factory Hondas, and around COTA that's the biggest achievement of all. Meanwhile, Bradl and Bautista have some explaining to do...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

That tongue of Rossi's

is desparately trawling the paddock looking for a friend.

A little late in the day to mend burnt bridges I should imagine. The reality is he faces fading away to insignificance.

Never mind, apparently he's testing a NASCAR post COTA. Perhaps he's looking to sort out a down under drive to wind Stoner up a little more. Will his tongue reach as far as Kurri Kurri?

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

See there you go again Nostro blurting your own problems out in the guise of some one esle, it's classic denial. Most folk would just say 'I have a friend whose......' but if you want to use Rossi as your imaginary friend go ahead.. ps I hope you get some replies that help..

Reply to this Topic
dred0

Oct 09

dred0 says:

At least Rossi

isn't desperately trawling a forum looking for a friend.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

dred0 ...

... whatever happened to freedom of speech without threat of abuse, violence or imprisonment? Are you just another MCN Nazi in bedroom slippers? 

This is a Yamaha/Rossi/Crutchlow thread but your post contains no reference to the dismal showing of Rossi on his factory bike, nor the brilliance of the satellite rider, Crutchlow, on his bitza. 

Why?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

got to say

how close the top 4 was,mm was amazing yes but i thought the hondas would have pulled a bigger gap,that track looked very demanding and i think everyones fitness showed yesterday evening, yamah now cant ignore cal, or honda maybe sniffing soon as pedrosa's time on the rcv is surely running thin.??]respect to rossi being honest tho its not easy to admit when your clearly beaten fair and square, im sure rossi fans expected him to smoke most on the m1 but its very early days yet to rule him out,anything this season could happen,  i think all riders so far are playing it very safe???

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Didn't expect Rossi to get spanked by a Tech 3 rider but a well deserved 4th place finish for Cal it would have really been interesting had Crutchlow beaten both factory Yams.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices