Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow

Valentino Rossi praised fellow Yamaha rider Cal Crutchlow after the Briton easily beat him to claim a fantastic fourth place finish in the first MotoGP race to be staged at the state-of-the-art Circuit of the Americas (COTA). Crutchlow was thrilled with his COTA debut after he claimed the scalps of Rossi and Stefan Bradl in the 21-lap clash. Both were expected to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 364 days ago (22 April 2013 09:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Think again eh

That's incredible coming from one of the forums biggest hypocrites.
What probably narks you is the fact most of what Justbe says is near enough correct.
As usual you come along twisting things once more to try to understate Rossi's achievements.
bultoboy you can keep posting your repetitive rubbish about Rossi but it will never change anything.
The fact is he is one of the greatest ever riders ever in the sport and the fact you will not acknowledge this makes you look really stupid and pathetic.
Now let's have your standard response......it's not Rossi it's all the fanboys on here that bla bla bla...............so fkn boring.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

You would agree wouldn't you being one of Rossi's biggest fans. Not once do you pull anyone up for belittling the achievements of other riders when they claim they can only beat Rossi when he is disadvantaged in some way.

And you say you're impartial. Don't make me laugh. Your claims of giving all riders equal credit and respect fall right through when you allow comments like that to pass unchallenged - you actually agreed with them. Your colours are plainly visible

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

As usual bulto

You are wrong.Just ask your fellow Rossi hater nostro.
He said exactly the same thing a while back and I proved him wrong.
I can prove you wrong too if you want.
Never slagged or put down any of these riders because I sort of understand what level they are at and the problems they face. Most on here do not have the slightest clue about that.
I stuck up for Stoner many times when the haters were being nasty and vindictive.
Thought you knew by now I am a Hailwood fan.
I just hate all the negative crap on here about such a talented person.
There is simply no need for it.

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

In the words of Superglue Sofuoglu..."Theez Crutchlow guy is crazy-fast!"

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

Having competed all of my adult life I'm well aware of the level of effort they put in, as well as the committment and skill level required. I'm also well aware and have see it many times, how a rider with more talent than another never gets the breaks, support or equipment they need to shine and reach their full potential. That's just the way it goes.

My issue was with Justbe's attitude to the other riders, it clearly says they aren't at Rossi's level and can only beat him if Rossi is disadvantaged in some way. It says they only win if they have unfair advantages.

You agreed with his comments.

Therefore you cheapen the achievements of all but Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Buell...

"Never slagged or put down any of these riders"

"I just hate all the negative crap on here about such a talented person. There is simply no need for it."

Exactly... Negativity towards any rider obviously annoys you, so if you disagree with aspects of what JustBe said just say so.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Bollocks..

..to your pious even handidness..Yeah, let's all agree pleasantly. Wank..

The Cathederal of Free Speaking Forum is all about rows and ripping the piss softlads.

Have the courage of your convictions. Fuck sitting on the fence.

There's nowt worse than people giving other people advice on how to carry on, when they ignore their own twisted sense of justice..

Take snakehog5 for example..Splinters in his arse til it comes to Rossi.

I put it down to getting slapped around at school and jealousy of good-looking popular captains of sport who breeze through life without trying.

Hahaha..wazzock.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

there u go again...

twisting things...changing the subject...show me or tell me when I have belittled the achievements of any other riders?....You can't cos I never do it.
Also if you read my post properly I said I agree with most of what Justbe said simply because most of it is true.
Club racing is worlds apart from Moto GP.
Being a racer I did not think you would try to compare the two but of course you are bulto so it makes sense.
Problem is most of what you post never does.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Buelli. What the fook would you know about competition?

Sitting there in your string vest gourging yourself on someone elses canapes.

There's few on here with an opinion as wet and weak as yours. All it's ever amounted to is 'Rossi is the greatest and the rest are mere mortals in his wake'. So typical of the breed. Never any thoughtful analysis or substance. Just vacuous school girl stuff.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I am happy to let this go and follow the new season

But if bias is being discussed I have not as yet had explained to me why bike etc advantages  need to be sought to explain the only championship ever won by a ducati rider, but not for the 27 of the last 30 (soon to be 28 of 31) won by factory honda or yamaha riders, other than that bloke who won on a honda in 2011 of course as I have also previously said.

This is I believe actually BB's point, and being in agreement with Justbe doesn't make him less biased than everyone else, obviously including me, even if he is relatively polite about it.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle