Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow

Valentino Rossi praised fellow Yamaha rider Cal Crutchlow after the Briton easily beat him to claim a fantastic fourth place finish in the first MotoGP race to be staged at the state-of-the-art Circuit of the Americas (COTA). Crutchlow was thrilled with his COTA debut after he claimed the scalps of Rossi and Stefan Bradl in the 21-lap clash. Both were expected to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 09:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Speaking of silly Names Tetsuo

Let's not forget the self appointed names 'Rossifumi' and 'The Doctor'.

You must make allowances for old Wosi. He's a Chelsea football supporter from Nottingham. So he's easily lead by sparkly things.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Ha Ha

I am glad you have to work.I retired when I was 50 making my money mainly through Motorsport.
If you read my post again I said I agreed with most of what he said.That means I did not agree with it all.
I was not interested in commenting on his post.
More interested in winding you up and laughing at your feeble efforts at trying to make out you are not a Rossi hater.
You are a complete clown just like nostro but you both give me a good laugh with your bull**it.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Buelligan - proof even stupid people can get lucky in life sometimes.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Newsflash

"I retired when I was 50 making my money mainly through Motorsport."

Stealing cars is not considered motorsport.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

So..now that Nostro lives in sausage munching land, home of the square-head, does he have posters of Bradl over his grubby little attic room walls?

Why am I not surprised you're probably the only displaced Kiwi who feels he has the expertise to opine on football loyalties when your "keepy uppy" skills amount to fk all..and that's according to your missus.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Half your luck, Nostro

Good beer, snags, and the best football in Europe.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Buell...

"If you read my post again I said I agreed with most of what he said.That means I did not agree with it all.
I was not interested in commenting on his post."

But as soon as someone points out the points that you probably don't agree with you have to make a comment?... isn't that just a bit weird & back to front?... & for the record you did feel like commenting on his post... "JustBe + Ratchetman. Well said guys"

:blink:

"More interested in winding you up and laughing"

Commonly known as trolling.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
superstupid46

Apr 13

A tiger is not concerned what a sheep thinks

Nostradamus your wisdom amazes me. Your prophecies come neither from the supernatural nor define. But rather from the synapses connected to the cheese you call a brain. Your nothing but a punter spreading words around book keeps so that on day you will say, ahh ha....see i was right. But remember even a broken clock is right twice a day.

As far as motorcycle racing is concerned. It just has too many factors involved to ever really understand why someone won or lost, performed well or bad.

In speaking of the COTA race its easy to classify Rossi's 6th place on personal performance, but not consider problems with the brake discs. Or the fact the Hondas were over second quicker then the Yamahas during the testing. Engineers need time to adjust bike to a circuit. On older tracks they have previous data as a back drop to compare and look for improvements. COTA was a blank canvas.

As it seems Honda needn't much to adapt to the track, whereas Yamaha obviously need that time.

I could say Dani Pedrosa was outclassed by a Rookie and his performance is lacking this year. Purely based on two races that's happened. But he did seem to bloom in the last part of last years season. Maybe, he is playing tactically and is looking at just placing. As Lorenzo did say consistency is the key to winning CHPS.

But i could be wrong, or right i don't know. But i know enough to consider all the factors and give a variety of explanations as to why what happened. I can only choose the one that seems most reasonable.

All input is good. Information is key and even your input is useful.

i just have one question and that is who do you follow in the MotoGP who do you like or hope to win.

Reply to this Topic
superstupid46

Apr 13

Coffee Spill

Do you not moan when you get a headache....or when when your mum woke you up to go to school. 

Everyone moans man. if they didn't moan the bikes would never get developed and get any faster. The only difference between Stoner is that he moaned about personality of other riders and the politics between paddocks. Then when it came to performace he moaned about arm pump, lactose....but then when it comes to the Ducati....he did moan a lot about losing the front end...and that the direction it was going was he was not happy. If the duke he claims Rossi cant ride is so great why hasn't he won 4 chmps with it, cause Stoner, plain and simple was not developing the Ducati.

Stoner mocks Rossi for not winning on a bike Stoner couldn't develop. And says that if he was on a Honda if should have won more championships. Everything he says is vindictive just to downplay Rossi, to make Stoner seem greater and the guy that should of been.

Stoner wins flawlesslesly on a Honda, developed thanks to Dani Pedrosa lets not forget. The developing of Dani's bike was performed with dani's height and weight in mind ofcourse. After many years the bike will tend to mold around the rider.

Stoner being of similar size and weight was perfect accustomed to the Honda. And not to forget to mention, Stoner not once i think complained about the Honda.

Everything Stoner says has no real direction, just like his developing. His skill however was to ride around the problems, just not his.

And its this constant circles of moaning that really makes him seem like a rambling fool.

Stoner's only fault is his personality.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Kudos

@superstupid.  You put a lot of effort into earning your name.  That was truly mind-numbing shit.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices