Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi hails ‘fantastic’ Cal Crutchlow

Valentino Rossi praised fellow Yamaha rider Cal Crutchlow after the Briton easily beat him to claim a fantastic fourth place finish in the first MotoGP race to be staged at the state-of-the-art Circuit of the Americas (COTA). Crutchlow was thrilled with his COTA debut after he claimed the scalps of Rossi and Stefan Bradl in the 21-lap clash. Both were expected to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 09:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
superstupid46

Apr 13

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

No effort, its off a song...although i am high, and in one sense "numb." But if you would like my come back you can scrape it off your mums teeth.

As Jesus would say....testuosamo fuck off, not even god likes you.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

Ha Ha you're glad I have to work? Isn't that a little childish, verging on condecending? Something you claim not be be... oh dear

Anyway, at least my misfortune of the daily toil makes you happy. Now, what about this:

I retired when I was 50 making my money mainly through Motorsport.

Prize money as a successful competitor? Improbable. Working the turnstiles and sifting off half the entrance fees? Possible. Pimping some of the more liberally minded paddock girls to wealthy punters in the Yamaha hospitality suite? (as you no doubt have the keys) No, requires too much imagination. More likely a seedy promoter, taking back-handers and flogging complimetary tickets on the black market.

Now, being the dullard you are, I wouldn't expect you to follow this but we'll give it a go. When the context of someone's comments is the same from start to finish and you say you agree with most of it, you actually agree with all of it.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Dunno, Benny

Sounds like a cry for help ... or maybe it's just crying.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Love it bulto

You are a real comedian if you weren't a fake?
You need a lot better memory to do what you are doing but do not stop because I find it highly amusing.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

bultoboy

Get a life.  :dopeyhmmmm:

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

the closest

I have got to being a racer El D is being on the medical crew on a race day once, mainly because a mate of mine who is an anaesthetist, and hence of some relevance to a race medical crew and who did it regularly, invited me. You do get the best seats in the house, in the control tower.  

I make no claims to being anything other than a long time fan of premier class GP bike racing, a little longer than you it would appear. Who are you btw? As far as I am aware none of Alex Criville, Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa or Marc Marquez are half-Greek. Also whilst I am unaware of MM's attitude to Casey Stoner, or whether he even has one particularly now Stoner has retired, the other 3 seem to quite respect him.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

bulto

Not quite. It was a fraudulent but successful injury compensation claim after an accident involving a portaloo at Donnington one year.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Weskit

That's an ugly picture you're painting......

Diablo - no idea what your rambling point is but if you think for a nano second that I feel any need to convince you of anything, you're going to be disappointed

And read your comment again, you don't even know who you're talking to....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices