Skip to content

VICTORY Staff blog: Is the Judge worthy of a nod? JUDGE

You are in... Forums > VICTORY > JUDGE > Staff blog: Is the Judge worthy of a nod?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Staff blog: Is the Judge worthy of a nod?

Riding back from MCN Live at Butlins Skegness at the weekend was the first weekend with good weather and plenty of bikes on the fantastic roads of the Lincolnshire Wolds. On previous long term bikes I've never given two thoughts to the nods I've received from fellow bikers. But I'm not sure if less people are nodding at me on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 14:02)

Post a message in JUDGE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

I would shake my head and think you had bought the wrong bike,you should have a harley fat boy ,better build quality and the real thing.

Reply to this Topic
Bolfunga

Aug 07

Bolfunga says:

I nod at every PTW I see but admit to getting increasingly angered by the ignorant twats on Hardleys.

Reply to this Topic
Vortex52

Oct 09

Vortex52 says:

Noding

Noding is a cordiality that exists with fellow motorcycle riders; do never be put off to do that even if the other rider do not reply.

True riders are proud people who are ready for any aventuality that may occur with other riders! Be a happy rider as it will make your journeys even more enjoyable.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

I wave or nod to anyone but I have to say BMW and Harley riders are the ones who are the least likely to wave back. I wave to learners especially coz I think it will encourage them to join the biking brotherhood!

Reply to this Topic
TTdaft

Jan 13

TTdaft says:

LOL....LOL some more.... a harley 'better build quality'....ha ha ha ha ha ha, brilliant, what a sense of humour!!

Nod at everyone!! kids on 125's, scooter guy's & gal's of course, we are all 2 wheelers dodging cages after all! I know of plenty old guys that have traded their sports bike in for a big scooter and we were all on a 125 once upon a time.   When you nod at the wee puffs on their rossi rep scoots, you can see their chests puff out, its brill!

Reply to this Topic
Peakrider2012

Feb 13

Nodders

I ride Harleys and always nod to all on whatever type of bike. As do most of our club. Usual Harley bashing. Shame. Saw some arseholes on sports bikes recently but cannot say too much as it is your target audience.

However, i would not castigate all sports bike riders just because of a few idiots.

Reply to this Topic
Boxer12

Jan 13

Boxer12 says:

Pretend Nodders

I used to nod at everybody but now I only nod at who ever nods at me and yes I ride a BMW and don't have a chip on my shoulder :) What makes me laugh is bikers who pretend to nod to get  you to nod back so they can ignore you!!! How sad is that? Get a life who ever you are! A monkey can drive a car, it takes a lot to ride motorcycles and stay safe for a long time so please be nice, we are a special breed!!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I

nod and wave to all road users......... Just love everyone....

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Eh?

How can you pretend to nod? Surely you either nod or you don't?

Reply to this Topic
flydnb

Oct 12

flydnb says:

every biker except

I nod to everyone except any bikers with chevrons on there paniers.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices