Skip to content

VICTORY Staff blog: Is the Judge worthy of a nod? JUDGE

You are in... Forums > VICTORY > JUDGE > Staff blog: Is the Judge worthy of a nod?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Staff blog: Is the Judge worthy of a nod?

Riding back from MCN Live at Butlins Skegness at the weekend was the first weekend with good weather and plenty of bikes on the fantastic roads of the Lincolnshire Wolds. On previous long term bikes I've never given two thoughts to the nods I've received from fellow bikers. But I'm not sure if less people are nodding at me on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 14:02)

Post a message in JUDGE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

I am new to harleys after many years riding ujms sports bikes and the like,and it is true a lot of harley riders think they are bad ass bros and therefor do not nod or wave,I personally do not go for the stereotypical image as i see the harley as just another bike i like to ride and acknowledge others as before.All that victory has over harley is performance but if that mattered why not just buy a zzr1400 and have done with it,and harleys are better overall than victory motorcycles.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

yaki

huh.... surely you mean Busa......??????

Reply to this Topic
chriswren

Jul 09

chriswren says:

I nod to everyone, just so I can make sure they look at me (I know they see even if they don't nod back) and therefore have to check out my shiny new sports bike and how awesome I am :)

Reply to this Topic
offordc

Nov 05

offordc says:

i nod to everyone except for scooters unless they nod to me first, i even tip the lid to bobbies on bikes & must admit so far they have all acknowledged me.

Reply to this Topic
FireBladeRider

Feb 13

Habit

I nod to everyone. I nod while driving my lorry I've even been walking the dog and nod to bikers, it's a habit.

Reply to this Topic
Discopoo

Sep 12

Discopoo says:

I nod so much

I look like one of them dogs in the rear window of a car lol

Reply to this Topic
petejh

Apr 09

petejh says:

im a nodder

i was out walking my dog on sunday morning and saw someone on a nice ducati 1098 and instinct took over and i nodded at him but then i thoght what did i do that for ? surely it doesnt work if i am not on my bike but then to my suprise he nodded back so obviously it does.

Reply to this Topic
Bungle1078

Nov 12

Bungle1078 says:

Really!

It has 2 wheels, a motor and no stabalisers! Its a Motorbike!

I nodd at Mopeds! its a shared risk on the road wheather its at 50cc or in your case 2000cc (Close enough).

We all have to dodge muppets!

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

No one

I do not nod at anyone, since I ride in a country where we drive on the right (right as in correct, and also right as opposed to left) side of the road.  ;)

Here, pretty much all the Beemer riders wave back - it is only the cruiser riding "land pirates" who often do not.

Reply to this Topic
franksumner

Aug 02

franksumner says:

Wave to all 2 and 3 wheelers.  We all belong to the same community.  Shame some riders can't manage to lift a finger, or hand to respond.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices