Skip to content

Discuss This How do you react to being asked to remove your helmet at a petrol station? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > How do you react to being asked to remove your helmet at a petrol station?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

How do you react to being asked to remove your helmet at a petrol station?

It’s cold, fingers are numb, the sun is setting and there’s still twenty frosty miles left before the warmth of home. But first it’s time for petrol: pull up at the station, unhook the nozzle and the digits won’t budge. A puzzled look at the attendant is met with a tannoy announcement: “Can you remove your helmet please”. pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 15:54)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

vstrom

loving the backtracking.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: "The Manager ONCE said he would refuse to serve someone because of their Burka....." a little bit different from WHAT YOU WROTE..... Any Idea how many drive offs....Nope and neither have you !!!! sorry I missed your actual point there TBH......Are you saying that it is only Car Drivers that...ermmmm..... "Drive Off"?....... "I only said HE was wearing a helmet.....ummm durrr     How did you know it was a he???? he never removed his helmet FFS .....and you call me dumb........ and on it goes, "There are two sides to every story"....Yep Your're spot on there and your reply consisting of Hate and insults is ....sadly predictable....

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Is your bike locked

snev?

Reply to this Topic
vstrombandit

Sep 09

vstrombandit says:

Yawn - whatever....

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

I always use Pay At Pump...

When commuting and filling up every day taking helmet off (and glasses and both gloves and then trying to put everything somewhere safe and clean where the wind won't blow it across the forecourt) was too much of a pain.
Now I only fill up twice a week I can understand why some don't find it as annoying...

Reply to this Topic
dannygartside

Aug 13

Stoopid Git!

It's an absolute joke...I got told to take my lid off this morning for the first time in 20 years! when I went inside I protested about it to be told that the jobs worth behind the counter had to confirm my age!!! What The! I told him that anyone under age for being supplied fuel would obviously be driving illegally, therefore more likely to have stolen said vehicle...and that being the case I very much doubt they'd think..."oh go on then i'll fill her up" pillock!

Anyway, I won't be going to the Shell Petrol station on Kirkstall Road in Leeds ever again!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices