Skip to content

General Sold the bike! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Sold the bike!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

mk1rob

Aug 11

mk1rob says:

Sold the bike!

So just sold the bike after advertising it 3 days ago!:blink:

Yesterday some guy in Holland emailed me saying would I accept £**** in cash and he could pick bike up next day. This is with out even seeing it. 

A bit fishy i thought so emailed back to say come and view the bike and we'll go from there. 

30mins later a guy in England rings to say the guy in Holland is a business partner and they import/export bikes between each other to sell. If I agree the price he will come pick it up tomorrow and pay in cash.

I thought well if its cash what can go wrong so I agreed the price as its more than I wanted and only a couple of hundred less than the asking price.

True to his word he turns up today with the money, loads up the bike (along with 2 Harleys he's previously picked up form elsewhere) and thats it! job jobbed.

the bikes now on its way to Holland.

Happy days!:smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 16:21)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Dealer

Told me last year, he could sell most of his stock abroad, but refused to do it. All the good stock going offshore is leading to a shortage here.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices