General rant Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > rant

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

rant

Stupid car driver - stop trying to make out motorcyclists are all dangerous... when did one last almost kill you? I can tell you when a car last almost killed me. About 30 seconds ago you relentlessly moronic spiritual personification of the bulbocavernosus reflex. Bet if I was your fucking son you'd not be going on about how safe a driver you are - oh and you're not as you almost fucking killed me you ridiculous cunt-splurge sniffing ponce.

Definition: bulbocavernosus reflex - when the end of a cock is squeezed and the arse hole clenches.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 17:21)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Phile...

So

How was your day ?:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

Well

I'm sat here squeezing my bell end n me bumole ain't twitching ?

Advice please:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

gunga

have you got a pulse ?

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

Yeah

Think so ? 

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

My day

was fine. I just got angry with motorists doing immensely stupid things.

If I was dressed all in matt black with no lights on and had painted my helmet to look like the sky I could get it but I was dressed like I belong in a nuclear reactor core with the brightest light you can legally fit to the front of a moving vehicle. Luckily I also had the loudest horn I could fit to my moving vehicle.

Need a new bike with better brakes. These ones just don't cut the mustard when it really counts.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

phile

"I was dressed like I belonged to a nuclear reactor core"

Your obviously having a MELTDOWN :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

No

I have whisky and my painkillers as well as a lack of people trying to cause me serious injury...

I'm quite happy now.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

m8

today I have been plagued by  fat women in people carriers with no indicators and old people with no eyesight.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Phil..

It could be that your Super power`s are on full...  Bikers can go invisible you know...  :hmmm:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Yeh

had to swerve for an old person who was coming towards me on my side of the road and had no right to be there. Ignorant or now unsuitable for the road.

EDITED added in "coming towards"

My super powers can fuck off. I can't creep up on anyone to murder them so why is it people keep not seeing me when they're not trying to murder me, yet almost suceeding? I should be armed. I should be a runt version of Judge Dredd - handing out "points" in the form of bullets to people who can't drive. Some offences just dent their car, some disable their car, some disable them so they can't drive a car and in other cases where their actions would have taken my life if it weren't for my own evasive action they should be killed.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices