Skip to content

General Harley Curious ..... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Harley Curious .....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Harley Curious .....

Yesterday I saw this Harley and I can't stop thinking about it........Do I need Help ?????

Attached images:

1. 018  
  2. 020  
Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 April 2013 20:03)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

well done snev....

now get it stamped with an HD logo and add some tassles and you've got the makings of a fine Fat-billy-bob-butt-fking-willy-wobbler 1066 special....Anichol it sounds like you need help too. :smile

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Harleys (again)

There will always be some that defend harleys as something different from the rest of the biking world that needs to be judge in it's own way.

The reality is that a bike has to perform certain functions and those functions are largely dependent on the rider.

Most modern bikes can go quick or slow, go around corners without woblling or washing out in to the kerb, have adequate ground clearance that they won't lift the wheels off the ground when slightly leant over, have adequate brakes that actually stop you in a reasonably short distance, have reasonable turning circles etc etc. Some manufacturers produce bikes that have limitations in these requirements. For those bikes then you have to ALWAYS ride in a restricted way. They simply don't offer the opportunity to do what almost every other road orientated bike can do. If you ever want to do what is normally expected from almost any other bike then you need a different bike which rather makes the thing a bit pointless (ie a one trick pony).

I have ridden cruisers, stretched customs and Harleys and found them to have significant issues for the kind of riding I do.

Reply to this Topic
outlookexcess

Sep 12

babyblade

Been reading your scathing comments about your Harley, and have to ask the question. Why did you buy it in the first place. Didn't you get a test ride first ?

:wacko:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices