Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi impresses in NASCAR test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi impresses in NASCAR test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi impresses in NASCAR test

Valentino Rossi indulged in his passion for four-wheeled motorsport in America yesterday when the Italian tested Kyle Busch’s NASCAR Toyota Camry at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. Fresh from a disappointing sixth place in the inaugural Circuit of the Americas MotoGP race in Texas, Rossi got behind the wheel of the 650bhp NASCAR to put in a series of fast laps around...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 April 2013 14:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Agreed

Jerez will be where it all starts. A brilliant track and fair game to the rider with the best set up and mind set rather than the bike advantage. Roll on Europe!!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

I heard they sell a few t-shirts in the NASCAR circus?

Hell, with 300 million plus seppos, maybe he can shift enough to recover some of the dough he and Uncle Caramello had to shell out for Cals bike and that rattle can flat black paintjob and sticker pack they've plastered all over that shopping trolley, in another pathetic attempt to detract from his continual inability to live up to the hype?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I bet old Bob was as sick a parrot having to watch Qatar..

Much happier with Austin - choking back a nostalgic tear, blue ensign at half mast - watching the Orange bikes fk off into the distance..one pass all race.

Still..only 8 days to Barbagallo.

Chin up Son.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Austin is a terrible track, not impressed at all actually Wosi. One of the few tracks the Honda has the overall advantage at and a truly missable experience for bike fans with 20+ 'turns' and over a quarter of the lap in 1st gear! Although a couple other yams showed what happens when you try.

Qatar? Lowering your motorcycle racing standards again I see Wosi... AND a v8 supercar convert to boot! Good to see the legend of the fastest rider in the history of the sport adding some culture to your otherwise dull existence of wishing you were someone else. Hahahaha haha hahaha...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

V8 Supercar is culture?

Oh dear..Casey fleeing the paddock has affected you more than expected.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

This should help

For all you car fans check this out http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11273952

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

This is very good - car fan or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM9veTjC48Q&feature=youtu.be

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

The track

Thanks Bob. I'm glad someone, and not a Rossi fan to boot, has come out and said that the Austin track is rubbish.

The venue, facility, fans, surface, hospitality, drinking water, whatever, might be great, but as a track for good bike racing it blows.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Boring

"I'd pay good money to see him retire Stoner..AGAIN."

Me too.  As long as Stoner retires from the boredom of dominating Rossi ... AGAIN.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

ElDiab...

"Please stop...talking about fucking cars and let's see what happens in Jerez!"

It's an artcile about Rossi testing a car... the title is a dead give away. Don't click on it if you're not interested.

"Rossi had a bad day (shit happens), "

Rossi's had a bad 2 years & 1 good day... shit happens... let's hope he can get it back on track.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices