Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso waiting on Ducati upgrades MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso waiting on Ducati upgrades

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso waiting on Ducati upgrades

Andrea Dovizioso says all he can do is be patient and push at 100% while waiting for a series of upgrades to be rolled out by Ducati’s factory MotoGP squad later in the season. Small updates for the Desmosedici GP13 machine might be forthcoming at the French Grand Prix in Le Mans next month but bigger changes to try and solve...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 April 2013 14:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

please list

Dovi's achievements in MotoGP, someone, anyone!

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

please

answer the question benny?

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

ok I'll start:

Dovie- Total wins all classes: 10. 125: 5 250: 4 MotoGP: 1 Need I say more at this point.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Failed racer Dovi.

It certainly does take a far amount of talent to get podiums at world championship level Benny,it takes a hell of a lot more to win races(plural) and championships though fella...Please tell me just how many of either Dovi has? As for why Herr Gobmeier is paying him 2.5 mill rather than anybody else? Erm....tell me just how many of the TOP riders were battering his door down to get that ride....Lets see......there was an ex WSB champion that had been pummelled trying to get to grips with a factory Yam' and an ex 125 champion that has only amassed a single victory in the premier class after 5 years, that had the bullet from Honda and who Yamaha decided wasnt a great loss(and in fact they would prefer an old duffer with 9 world titles and 105 wins behind him). But hey,you said it yourself,he is massively improved as a rider,he is at Rossi's level now,only problem being he had to wait until Rossi is on the way down to even get close to being able to race with him.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Keep waiting Dovi. You ain't getting shit. If you were as good as Benny reckons, you'd have already won a championship on the Repsol Honda. 3 years and 1 win a championship doth not make.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Forza il Forlivese

He isnt showing too bad at all is Il Forlivese - aka Dovi.

Yes the bike is fast but flawed, but then so is Dovi so for now its a good match.
However his smooth style could be rewarded later in the season leading to a fast bike, fast rider and some shame for Vale...

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Straws being clutched...

"The most successful racer in the history of Tech3"....well i take it all back,that knocks Rossi's 9 world titles and 105 wins right into a cocked hat doesnt it...Beating factory Ducati's and Yamaha? Much like Cal this year then ,but who is the factory Ducati rider getting whooped by the Tech3 privateer in 2013? Oh yeh,that much improved new addition to the "Aliens" ,Andrea"One Win" Dovizioso....

I hear many straws being clutched .....

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Oh Benny! Why the fascination? I don't get it. He's a brilliant rider......compared to a mere mortal like me, but you've got to admit he hasn't set the MotoGP world on fire. He did well on the Tech 3, but he's stuck with a donkey at Ducrapi. Barring a redesign and a miracle he's got no chance on that bike. My point was, if he didn't do it on a works Honda for 3 years, he's got bugger all chance with his current bike. I think he should have stayed at Tech 3, better bike but less cash. He went for the cash.

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

Ducati upgrades....

he's waiting for a regulator/rectifyer that does'nt burn out...

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

So what's your point rev? Seriously though Ducati needed Dovi and I think as he is high profile and as the right reverend benny says he has ridden both the competitions bikes. No brainier by Ducati really.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices