Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso waiting on Ducati upgrades MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso waiting on Ducati upgrades

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso waiting on Ducati upgrades

Andrea Dovizioso says all he can do is be patient and push at 100% while waiting for a series of upgrades to be rolled out by Ducati’s factory MotoGP squad later in the season. Small updates for the Desmosedici GP13 machine might be forthcoming at the French Grand Prix in Le Mans next month but bigger changes to try and solve...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 April 2013 14:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

A thousand grovelling apologies

Your Holiness. Magister Dovizioso is of course peerless in his coolness.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Failed racer Dovi.

Praise tell me just what Dovi has done in his wondrous career that is oh so special then chap? Unless 1 world championship at 125's and 1 win in Moto GP in 5 years(3 on a factory Honda) is somehow better than Rossi'  9 championships and 105 wins? And if you could also enlighten me as to just how Dovi has done any better in the first two races this year than Hayden did in the same period last year then i would be chuffed.

I was just going by your description of Cal being a "failed motorcycle racer" last year,if thats the case then surely Dovi is exactly the same?

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

sure El Diablo

Since the 2007 Ducati showed the way Honda and Yamaha have switched to running drag bikes.

You may not have noticed, busy as you likely are watching the frequent close-ups of Valentino's rear during the races, but there are these things called corners which occur at fairly frequent intervals on race tracks which everyone else other than Stoner including your boy Vale was unable to negotiate at any sort of competitive velocity on an 800 Ducati. Call it a wild leap in logic, but I see some connection between this and him winning 23 races on that bike as against one by any other rider.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

perhaps

where zest is concerned you are confusing your Pimms with your threads Reverend. El Diablo seemed to want a reply from me, so I obliged him.

Dovi and Stoner did seem to have similar ideas about set-up of the 2011 Honda. I would agree that Dovi may have a chance of developing the Ducati since there isn't pressure from him or on him to win every race from the get-go.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Steady there Rev

ElDiablo is but a simple, needy, worthless creature

Let's not give him too much credit...

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Steady Benny boy

Don't get carried away with that 2nd rate 'spotty' ducati rider, he appears to be getting his ass whooped by, now who was it last year Rev = 'that Coventry Baboon man, who couldn't pass a bus stop'. That old failed Honda/Yamaha rider will never see a podium this year, and will spend his time looking at the rear end  of 3 M1's, and 2, possibly 3 Honda's.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Dovizioso-The new alien.

So the qualification for being an "alien" now includes getting the heave-ho from the factory Honda team,getting passed over for the factory Yamaha ride and scrapping round for 7th spot on a lemon of a Ducati....Thats not going to be an overly exclusive club anymore then is it. Interesting how you couldnt knock back any of my points though fella? I wonder who that makes the bigger idiot....

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

thank you El Diablo

I don't need to say anything. The wit and eloquence on display in your last post speak for themselves. You don't really get this logical argument caper do you?.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

What

is a cangoroo, answers on postcard to I think i've invented a new species in my warped world. P.O box 666

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

I am amazed

at the obsession with Dovi! he has done NOTHING in the premier class guys... seriously

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices