Skip to content

HARLEY-DAVIDSON Staff Blog: Are Harley's cool? STREET BOB

You are in... Forums > HARLEY-DAVIDSON > STREET BOB > Staff Blog: Are Harley's cool?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Ped Baker  says:

Staff Blog: Are Harley's cool?

A couple of years ago I asked an MCN work experience girl what she thought of motorcyclists. I was hoping she’d use words like ‘cool’, ‘exciting’, perhaps even ‘sexy’ but instead she said, “They’re all old blokes... you think they could be a bit of alright and then they take their helmets off... and they’re all my dad’s age.” She wasn’t talking...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 April 2013 16:38)

Post a message in STREET BOB

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bikerpete51

Apr 11

bikerpete51 says:

Harleys.

Never owned or ridden one.   Would like to try one even if it's just to see if they're as bad as everyone makes out.  Had a neighbour who had one a few years ago, asked him what it was like, he said like riding a two wheeled tractor (883 Sportster) he sold it shortly after. They do sound good though and must be relaxing to ride...

Reply to this Topic
LoneStarWriter

Apr 13

Harleys are Cool

If you like cruisers then once you ride a Harley you will never want to ride anything else.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

lonestar

And for the Ladies....there is a black version...I was looking at one the other day....it's Pant wetting.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Harley's

are Rock'n Roll

Reply to this Topic
BanditSam

Apr 13

BanditSam says:

il stick to my bandit

Its true what she says about older gentlemen dominating the bike scene im 20 and only know 2 other bikers my age and there both on 125's so im alone with my 600 bandit, wheres all my fellow young riders? as for Harleys iv never ridden one but its definitely on my to-do list.

Reply to this Topic
tim8061

Apr 10

tim8061 says:

Harleys

Yes they are as bad as everyone says, try one and see for yourself. The only test ride I was glad to get off.

Reply to this Topic
SPRINTMAN52

Feb 09

SPRINTMAN52 says:

No

Same here Tim8061 Could 'nt get off quick enough.That crudeness though seems to apeal to some?

Reply to this Topic
evilamnesiac

Oct 05

evilamnesiac says:

Are they cool? yes they are.

But... Being cool doesn't make them any good, If you judge them as an overall package, as a motorcycle, they are shite.

Reply to this Topic
Rowdygimly

Jan 09

Rowdygimly says:

A Vote

Would like a proper MCN poll vote a simple yes or no vote without any comments, Are Harleys cool?

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

No

They are outdated throwbacks pandering to wannabe neanderthals.

For normal people a Harley is about as much use as a useless thing.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices