You are in... Forums > General > General > thieving c***s

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

slidersdown

Mar 07

slidersdown says:

thieving c***s

just went into my garage to look for some stuff for work and noticed my givi v46 top box and pillion seat and pillion seat cover has been stolen.

i just wonder when they come back for the bike.i got power tools there push bikes and all they took was top box and seat and cover.
dont even know when it was nicked sometime since weekend i guess.time for me to stay awake next few nights with my gun and dog 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 April 2013 16:46)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
olnaarf

Apr 13

olnaarf says:

ewwww...

thats prob all they could carry on their first visit - if they noticed all the other stuff you can be sure they'll be back sometime soon!!

If you're waiting with your gun,  just put up a little notice inside the garage door saying ' trespassers will be shot - survivors will be shot again' - i'm sure that will cover you legally lolol

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Pikey fcuks

sorry to hear about the loss, the gun......not a good idea tbh, they'll throw the book at you for shooting someone over a Dewalt, just leave fluffy in there instead :wink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
tc330

Mar 11

tc330 says:

I hear you mate

My shed was broken into and all the feckers took was 3 radios that I instruct with......bikes, tools, etc were left. I'm not stupid and knew they would be back so I doubled the  chains and locks, plus panelled all the  doors inside. 2 months later they tried again but couldn't get in, f#ckin thieving scum.

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

slider

just an observation but there is no complaint off effect entry...............which means you suffered the same as me when two bikes went missing......................but i was the dumdum that didnt lock the garage.....................and with all my snap on tools in there i think i came off best..............thank fook them divs cant read:wink:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

What

a bummer Slider, you can be sure they will come back.  Don't forget to get a crime number for insurance

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

scum

hi cab van parked up on street as lights were faulty for three weeks..about 3 am, dogs went nuts in kitchen, so left all lights out opened back door, they charged out and twat legged it over fence..but i beat him to his van with gerber (tyres)...he legged it on foot and police got van removed..did i see anything officer?,,,no i just let my dogs out..:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices