You are in... Forums > General > General > if it wasnt for bad luck

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

jon66

Feb 09

jon66 says:

if it wasnt for bad luck

i would have none , in the last 2 months ive had , a snapped exhaust , had to use a garage to replace chain as couldnt move sprocket nut , a dodgy front tyre and now the bloody rearwheelbearings are worn and ive got a wee bit play , i need to give the bike a service , mot due next month along with insurance , all this and the wife will use any excuse to tell me the bike cost us money we dont have !!!!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 April 2013 17:34)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

jon been

there many times mate, nowadays i have my own stash of cash she knows nothing of saves any nastiness in the future ,especially when she requires a new three piece suite yet again, never says anything about that money and we are now on our 5th suite in 7 years and at over 1500 quid a throw , women mate doncha just love em.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

and ffs

dont buy your new wheel bearings from the dealers, when you get the wheel off and can see the actual bearing  clock the number on it and head to a local bearing factors, usually a third of the price of the dealers for exactly the same part, change your own oil and filter as well easy to do and keeps them from getting a face on.

Reply to this Topic
jon66

Feb 09

jon66 says:

rocket

cheers , got bearings from weemoto for a tenner so changing them and servicing the bike over the weekend or early next week 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices